Keep Me Warm (Brian)

If looks could kill

If looks could kill...his was the equivalent of falling into a ball pit, or fresh snow. I watched the way his hands clung around his drink. I felt my heart rate speed up significantly, and the words he spoke echoed around my empty mind.

"Y/N," he said, the bounciness of laughter in his voice, but not quite as such.

"Hmm? Oh, yeah, sorry," I slipped over my words. The rowdiness of all the people around us made me shuffle subconsciously toward him. The lights and sounds of the currently playing band carried by the smell of alcohol didn't suit my interest.

"I asked if you had enjoyed the show," he leaned in and spoke louder so I could hear him over the cheering people.

"I did! You boys were amazing!"
I said, slightly cut off by someone bumping into me from behind. Whoever it was disappeared before I could utter an 'excuse me'.

"Do you want to leave?" He asked, nearing me again. My heart skipped the millisecond he was near me, and I nodded in response.

He looked around, searching for a clear exit. He scrunched up his bottom lip when he realized that we were going to have to find our way through.

"Come on, grab my hand," he said, sticking his hand out. I grabbed it,  preparing myself to be squished by people. he guided me close in front of him and used his arms to cut through the crowd.

I felt slightly uncomfortable for a few moments until Brian pushed open a door and the cold rush of English air whipped me in the face, sending chills throughout my body.

"It's bloody cold out here," he commented,  blowing a breath into his hands.

"I told you to bring a coat, Bri," I giggled through my slight shiver. I decided to bring my own, and it was a sight to see him shiver; like a giant shaking tower.

"I'll be fine, lets just get to the car. "

"What about your guitar?"

He thought for a moment,
"I'll be right back."

He smiled and finally the moment I'd been waiting for happened. His large hand came to my jawline and his lips were on mine. I kissed him for a few moments until the cold became unbearable. We parted for a few moments as he ran to retrieve his instrument and I trotted off to his car.

The drive home was just as cold, but at least we were getting home.

"I did enjoy the show, especially with that new guy you've gotten. What's his name? I think I've seen him before."

"Fred...ah..."

"You don't know his name?" I giggled.

"I do, " he answered, shuffling in the seat, "its his last name, its something..eccentric. "

"Fred Eccentric, huh?" I joked, and he flashed me a smile as he rolled his eyes. He was silent for a moment.

"Bulsara! Thats it."

"Fred Bulsara.."  I repeated. I must've seen him at the school somewhere.  The name didn't ring a bell.

We had finally gotten home. It was slightly warmer, and it would be better when I'd made some tea and snuggled into some blankets.

I shrugged off my coat and shivered as I walked to the kitchen to see Brian already setting the water.

"Thank you, love," I whispered. Leaning up, I kissed him gently on his cheek. He gave me a soft smile. He turned to me, holding me to him as he kissed me stronger. My legs almost went wobbly as my arms wrapped around his neck, holding him down to me.

Brian was an interesting creature. Everyone thought of him as quiet, intelligent and amazingly talented. They're mostly right, but what thing they don't know the full extent of, is that when it comes to what he loves, he does it with an intense passion.

For example,  the kiss I'd given him turned into him sitting me on the kitchen counter with his lips on my neck.

I gave a quiet yelp as he kissed a special spot. My fingers bunched up his shirt and I gasped at the feeling of his chilled fingers under the warmth of my shirt.

"I see you've found another way of heating us up," I commented, smiling slyly. He looked up at me.

"It's worth a try," he said, fidgeting with my denim jeans.

I gulped as he unbuttoned them, slipping them down with ease. His lips were back on mine, deepening it. His hair tickled my slick neck and I could feel him hardened on my thigh.

As his mouth toyed with mine, I felt his fingers trailing to my core. My hands went to his face and I whimpered into his mouth as his cool middle finger ran a stripe along my ruined underwear.

"Brian, please, " I cried softly.

"Alright,  Y/N, one moment, " he chuckled. His finger turned into two and his thumb removed the strip of cloth. Small circles around my entrance made gasp.

His pants were thrown to the floor and he gave a shiver as his boxers were gone as well. He stroked himself for a moment as he kissed me once more.

My whole body was warming a thousand degrees as he finally filled me to the brink. My legs wrapped around his thin waist loosely. Slowly, he began to thrust as his hand placed itself above my head onto the cupboard behind me.

"Come on, Bri.." I whined. The man knew exactly what I wanted, and his smile let me know it.

He began to speed. I began to pant. His breath was hot on my neck. The feeling of him hitting my sweet spot was earth shattering.  This feeling matched the intensity that this man gave when he ripped the sound out of his guitar. Here he was, playing me perfectly. His thumb rubbed perfect little circles exactly right, letting me let out a whine he was perfectly used to hearing.

"Y/N," he moaned, keeping at his rhythm. I gasped in response.

"Oh my god, Brian!" I gasped again as he began to speed further. My eyes rolled up and I could only breath in gasps. This was the only way I wanted to be now.

It was shortlived on my part. I felt myself come a few moments after. He continued, trying to catch up.

"Y/N.." he groaned. He had to pull himself out now, he didn't put on a condom and we weren't ready for children. He stroked himself furiously and came onto my thighs and the kitchen counter in short spurts.

He leaned his forearm onto the cupboard, trapping me. He breathed heavily onto my shoulder.

I held my mouth shut so his hair wouldnt get in.

He started placing small kisses on my shoulder up to my lips. He kissed me fondly for a few moments.

The whistle of the kettle called our attention. He stood up straight and noticed that I scratched my nose from his hair tickling it.

"Sorry, " he yawned.

"It's alright...should we still have tea?"

"I'd rather have bed."

"Bed it is."

We didn't gather our clothing. That was a morning problem. As we padded half naked to bed, I noticed and commented that I wasn't all that cold anymore.