theres people in this world who feel alone in a crowded room. people who truly do hate themselves. people who cant sleep without taking drugs or some who just don't want to wake up the next morning.

that's what this generation does to teenagers. I was 11 in the 6th grade when my life took a turn for the worst.

on the first day of middle school, I had all of my sisters teachers. I was compared from 8:45 am - 4:15 pm. I knew then on, I wouldn't like middle school.

my sister was always the 'cooler' one. I was just the nobody

my sister was gorgeous, I was just the ugly one.

my sister was smart and I wasn't.

I felt I couldn't be who I wanted to be in 6th grade. I couldn't be myself and dress how I wanted too. to everybody I was to loud and annoying, and mean, and gross.

then by summer, I had made some friends. finally.

but they were different. they weren't real. they were in my head. I would talk to them a lot. before, during, and after school. I thought I was crazy to have friends that don't exist but I kind of didnt care. they were really friendly until 7th grade started... they became mean. had me thinking things i didn't want to think. did things i didn't want to do. become someone who I didn't want too.

they told me I wasn't important. they told me I would never be one of the cool kids, and I should give up. they said to me "you know your to ugly why are you trying?" and to be honest I didn't know... I didn't know why I was trying. my friends had become enemies.