grandma bernadette's - gbd

your hand wraps around a olive green mug on top of the dark wooden cabinets before you close the cabinet doors. setting it down on the counter gently, you pour a decent amount of hot chocolate leaving at least two centimeters of space till the cup over flows. adding a small mountain of whip cream, you walk the cup over to berny.

in return she gives you a warm smile followed by a sweet 'thank you.' you walk to your normal seat on the couch.

"y'know hun, you and my grandson grayson are so similar. i am definitely convinced you are his twin more than actual twin!" she laughs.

you've know berny or bernadette and her husband for around a year or two now. it all started when you moved next door and she came by to welcome your family. ever since then she's been one of your best friends. although you did spend time hanging out with friends your age quite often, no one gives advice as good as she does. so every sunday you both spend the day with each other until your mother drags you home.

she enjoys talking about her family and her friends a lot. she always talks about her grandchildren and reminisces about her past. it's all very sweet. on sundays, you tend to watch movies and gossip about neighbors for ages.

"really? then he sounds like a pretty cool guy if you ask me," you chuckle. although they seemed really interesting, you never got the chance to really look at them.

of course you'd see old pictures of them in her house, but only photos of them as babies. you saw a video of them a couple years back, but you didn't exactly remember their faces.

the both of you converse for a while until you hear a knock at the door. as bernadette starts to rise from her seat you immediately stop her motioning for her to sit back down.

"don't worry, i got it," you say softly.

"(y/n), you act like i'm dying," she sighs dramatically before sitting back down.

a laugh escapes your lips before you reach for the handle of the door. unlocking it, you expect her husband who has forgotten his keys or the neighbors from across the street dropping off an extra batch of snickerdoodles. instead you are men with two identical, tall, male figures. hot identical, tall, male figures.

they both look at you in shock before looking with panic rushing through their eyes.

"grayson, i told you to ask mom for grandma's address!" one of the boys grumbles. grayson. the name plays in your head. berny's grandson grayson?

"i did you asshole!" the other, who you assume is grayson, yells back in response.

"e-excuse me, but are you here for bernadette?" you question quietly.

"yeah, she here?" the other boy asks.

"r-right this way," you say as you gesture your hand towards the hallway and they walk inside.

turning the corner berny is surprised by two of grandsons, well at least you assume they are. joy fills the living room as they reunite.

you grab your hoodie from the couch, and place the dishes in the sink as you get ready to leave. you know that they aren't able to see one another much.

"bye berny, i'll let you recon-"

"nonsense! c'mon mingle (y/n)!" berny exclaims. the two boys look at you with heartwarming smiles.

"hey i'm ethan," one of the boys greeted. he had a dark locks that complimented his eyes. he had a tiny set of gems on his teeth, and wore a black crewneck. his joggers were also black and his feet were cover by a pair of grey moccasins.