chapter 10

Momo POV

Why is he always spending time with Lisa?

Are they already Boyfriend & girlfriend?

Last time my heart broke because I saw them hugging each other.

I feel like I'm wasting my time for such a B*llsh*t effort for him.

I want to die, I want to forget him, I need you...hyungtae.

I can't stop my tears...I think my energy already lost because of crying...but I want to let my sadness out.

I feel like I'm losing my...my breath, I can't breath.

I saw my inhaler so I tried to reach it but I can't...I touch my chest and I tried to chased my breath but Its too late and every went black

Mina POV

Were all here, walking while talking.

Unnie Momo's room was near from us.

Tringsshshhshsh!!!

We heard something inside Momo's room so were girls entered the room.

We saw Momo lying down on ground and unconcious...theres a broken glass.

Doctor!! Doctor!! Nurse!! Dahyun and Sana shouted.

Jin carried Momo and Let her lyed on her bed.

The doctor come and check Momo...We saw the nurse put an oxygen to Momo..what happen to my unnie?

Someone touch my shoulder, I look at him with my worried eyes.

Hey, She'll be fine. He said so I nodded as my answer.

________________________________

Taehyung POV

I'm here walking inside the subdivision...

Is Momo is ok? I want to hug her...say sorry to her but I can't...Chanyeol is right I think I should give her a time.

Hey! I look at the person who shouted.

I smiled at her.

What are you doing here? Its already Midnight? I asked.

No, Im fine...can I go with you? Its too boring in our apartment. She said so I smiled.

Were both walking when suddenly she put her arm on my arm.

I feel cold...Im sorry about what happebed last time. She said then we both sit on a bench.

Sorry for what? I asked.

Because I let my pain out on yours. She said.

Its ok. I said.

Lisa...who's the person you broke up? I asked.

He's Chanyeol. She said with ger vouce full of sadness.

So she likes Chanyeol?

Taehyung, what about you? She said.

What about me?~ i asked.

Your lovelife. She said.

I love someone who always did effort for me, someone who loves me too much, someone who's there when Im alone and someone really Important to me. I answered.

Its that? Momo? She said so I looked at her shock.

H-how? I asked but she smirk.

Because I saw it on your eyes...I'll help you...I want you and her love story to be ended as happily ever after not like mine...Broken and sadness ever after. She said...I tapped her back.

Its ok, what if, theres someone who's more deserving for you...someone who can appreciate your loves and efforts and someone who can feel the same feeling as you. I said trying to make her feelings to be comfortable.

Thank you so much. She said then she hug me.

I hope that you too be a deserving person for Momo! She said who makes me smile.

I hope so. I said.

Hey, don't you dare hurt her ok? She said so I nod.

She tapped my back and stand up.

Where you going? I asked.

I need to go...Its already 2:00am, BYE! she said so I wave and smile.

___________________________________

I wake up and i remember Its Wednesday...I hope to see her in school now!

I jump out of my bed and I run inside the bathroom...after a couple of minute, DONE!

I went outisde the room and I saw only Namjun, jin, and yoongi...were the four went?

They're sleeping so I don't bothered them...I'm here driving my car, I saw two kids who were walking.

Oh! Its Taemo and Mohyung! Wait? Where's VV?

I stop my car and I run onto them.

I knelt down to flatter  their height.

How are you guys? I asked very happy and glad...I saw Mohyung she rolled her eyes.

Tss! She said.

Oh! Papa, were ok...were going on school. Taemo said.

Come on kids...papa will bring you to school just like what fathers did. I said then I hold their hands.

Suddenly Mohyung take hand...what happen to her?

I don't want to go in school with a father like you...your a cheater, you cheat to our Mom! She said then her tears start to drop down.

I knelt down and I face her.

Mohyung...I love your unnie Momo...I love her so much...And I wanted you to know that I never and ever chear on her, I can't hurt her feelings. I said.

But mom said your a cheater! She defends.

Im sorry but were both have an misunderstood...Please kids, don't be part of our fight...I don't want to hurt your feelings too. I said.

She look at me and hug.

Sorry papa. She said so I hug her back.

Lets go? I said so they nod.

________________________________

Sorry for not being active...school works😂😂😅😅

But still thank you guys

Loveya!!!