Rena Rosita

"Rena stay back!!! No no!! Agh!!!... " ... "Mommy?" " MOMMY!! " "stop playing!!
" be strong Rena.... My little girl.. "
*gasp*
"Urk.. My head.. Oof!! What time is it!! O Its 6:45! Imma be late!" Rena had just woken up from her slumber. She had the mother nightmare. Rena grabed her stuff and ran out the door even with a pj shirt. Now u see Rena id and will never be a normal girl ever again. Well she was... Till her mother died. You see Rena is a warrior daughter to the queen defender of Balador City. And every one in that city hates the suncest city. Since the suncest city has royalty, they have knights. But Renas mother had people by her side to defend. And so one day the suncest king had arranged a fight between them. Soo then on out in three days the fight wouod begin.

  Renas mother took action and gathered 500 people from the city of Balador. Renas warrior dad declined and stayed back with Rena. Then it happened. Blood shed and tears were lost. Rena was only four at the time. She thinks of her mother nearly every day. And her father ahaha! He became obsessive with Rena and had tooken the dangerous path. He got over weight and started to do drugs. He abused Rena. And the city destroyed. The legond of Renas mother was saved in the book of warriors along with all the names of the people that had fought along side her.

  From then on out, Rena was on her own. She still had good grades. But no friends. People judged her, bullyed her, played with her until she burst into tears. They all thought it was fun in games. Right now Rena is 10 heading to school. She ran half a mile and sprinted to class. She opened the door and in that class was 14 kids. They sneared and snickered as she walked by. She sat down and noticed she didnt have a utensil. She leaned over with not much hope and whispered "can i borrow a pencil?" She looked up and got flustered with a nice boy with Dark red hair and yellow streeks and beautifull green eyes. He gave a glance over and smiled "sure!" Then handed her a well sharpened pencil. Renas cheeks were red.

She grabbed the pencil. "Thank u.." She managed to say.