#7 Down, boy!

That constant noise was like a buzzing bee. He wanted so much to crush it, but his arms were too tired. He began to open his eyes slowly, to understand what was causing the noise and for a moment he groaned to the light that almost blinded him. He blinked rapidly to adapt to the brightness of the room. His vision was still clouded, but there seemed to be someone in front of him. Although his mind was still confused, he couldn't help but recognize that figure.

-Shen Wei.

  The name came out in a hiss and the man sitting in front of him, legs crossed and arms folded, seemed to wake up from sleep. Wei approached Yunlan immediately.

-Zhao Yunlan. You're awake. How do you feel?

-Like I've been hit by a train.

  Although the look showed concern, a smile appeared on the professor's face and was returned by the detective, who rubbed his temples with a small moan.

-I'll get you some ice.

-Don't mind, I'll be alright. Sit down.

  Yunlan slapped on the mattress in the space next to him and Wei sat down. At that point, Yunlan slowly sat up and smiled back at Wei. That worried look was so cute. Wei must have worried a lot, he also had a tuft out of place: Yunlan arranged it gently, showing scratches on the arm. Wei kept looking at him.

-Are you sure you're okay?

-I'm fine, don't worry. We got him, right?

-Sure. But you risked big.

  Yunlan smiled and patted Wei's nose. Yunlan still had to put back the pieces about the night before: the SID had had a particularly difficult case, with a rather strong Dixing; but to know that his venture wasn't in vain and better, it had solved everything, made Yunlan breathe a sigh of relief. The headache was nothing, with an aspirin it would have passed. Yunlan looked at Wei, who didn't take his eyes off him. So, Yunlan put a hand on Wei's cheek, approached his face and gave him a kiss, then linger to look at those eyes that he loved so much.

-If you don't stop looking at me like that, I will have to take serious measures. Do you want me to get tired again, without even having recovered yet?

  Yunlan's gaze was more than eloquent. He couldn't help teasing Wei when he saw him worried. Wei smiled, finally more relaxed. Wei pushed Yunlan's face away and shook his head. Then he stood up.

-You'll stay in bed all day, no objection accepted.

  Yunlan gave him another eloquent glance and Wei lowered himself, brought his face closer to the other and returned the kiss from before, to get away soon after.

-Alone.

  Wei smiled, that smile that, he knew, irritated Yunlan. Yunlan puffed out his cheeks like an offended child, definitely disagreeing with his partner's choice. Wei winked at him and went to get the medicines and medications to take care of his love.