New Roommate

Colby's pov

I was walking out of the store when I walked into someone. It was a guy with Blonde hair and blue eyes he just said nervously, 
"I'm sorry I didn't look where I was going"
"it's ok"
After that I then got into my car and went home.

Time skip to when he got to the house

I pulled into the driveway then got out of my car and went in the house. I have lived in this house with my friends ever since I was 18. I live with Corey Scherer, Arron Doh, and Elton Castee they are all my best friends since freshman year. Today we are getting a new roommate his name is Sam Golbach I believe. I then saw Elton leave since he was gonna go pick up Sam. I went up to my room and just watched youtube videos for the rest of the time until Elton came back with Sam. A couple hours later I heard Elton shut the door and call us downstairs to meet Sam. I went down stairs and was shocked at the person I was looking at, it was the person that ran into me. Sam. I then realized I was dozing off so then I got my eyes back in focus.
(C= Colby) (S= Sam) (E= Elton) (A= Aaron) (Co= Corey)
E - Everyone this is Sam the new roommate
S - Hi
C - I'm Colby
A - My name is Aaron
Co - and i'm Corey
We then start hanging out a little bit by talking about our favorite things. I don't know why but Sam was just a little cinnamon roll to me, cause he would always cover his mouth when he laughed and he had his hands in his sleeves which was really cute. It was getting late so I went up to my room and Sam followed.
C - Do you want to sleep with me in my room?
S - Sure!
We then got the mattress that Sam brought with him and we carried it upstairs to my room. When we got into my room we placed the mattress beside my bed, I then plopped onto my bed and looked through my phone while Sam was getting the covers on. I then felt the bed drop since Sam sat down since he was done. I got up and smiled and looked at his bed and dozed off and thought about Sam.

Sam's pov

I saw that Colby was dozing off so I waved my hand in front of his face and he came back to his surroundings. I just laughed since he dozed off and he laughed with me. I then got off the bed changed into my boxers and went into my bed and looked through my phone a bit. I started to get tired so I put my phone down and fell asleep.

Colby's pov

I then heard Sam snoring a little bit and watched him sleep for a couple of minutes. Why do I keep dozing off and thinking about Sam? I asked myself, and there was only one answer to that, I probably like him but I need to talk to him more and see if it happens again if were talking. After that little conversation I had with myself I got under the covers and fell asleep as well.

I hope you guys like this first chapter of Solby, anyways see you in the next one :3 (sorry that this is a short chapter) Word count: 584