Hello

"I WANNA WHOOP WHOOP BUT I'M BROKING HEARTED...CRY CRY  CRY CRY BUT I LIKE TO PARTY..TOUCH TOUCH TOUCH BUT I GOT NOBODY HERE ON MY OWN..." I sang and then looking over." oh Heellllooo." I said taking out my head phones. "I'm Taya  Heart I'm a senior in high school and I live with my mom and dad and my big sister Tiera I'm pretty sure you guys meet her already.. anyways It's always been me and her and nobody else well except our friends but it's always just us. Anyways it's a week till the biggest time of our lives...PROM....then... you ready for it......GRADUATION!!!... "Sorry if I get off topic...I'm 5'1 yea I know I'm short my favorite color is blue and I'm a photographer... any ways I have to get ready for this Monday see you loves..

"Taya..Taya.......TAYA!!!" Yells Tiera. All I know was a pillow hit me as soon as I got up."WHAT THE FUCK I'M UP DAMNIT!!!!" I yelled." who are you yelling at?" she said looking at me. " you obviously." I said laying back down. I heard her walk out the room and shut the door so I thought she left me alone but, nooo tell me why she decided to come back in my room throw the covers off of my cold body and dump cold ice water on me. I screamed and jumped out the bed yelling and she was laughing on the floor. I ran into my bathroom and got the wet clothes off my body and jumped into the hot shower and washed my body with my bath and body wash sweet pea and brushed my teeth and . I hopped out and she was sitting on my bed." think next before you yell at me also are you riding with me or our you driving?" she asked." I'm driving." I said. I walked over to my closet and looked into my closet and pulled out some clothes not really caring but when I saw my Adidas shirt and immediately looked for my black shorts. When I got my outfit together. I went into the bathroom put on a little bit of makeup and some lip gloss and had put on my black combat boots and grabbed my I phone 7 mate black and my black mate wireless headphones and Jeep Cherokee keys and headed to school.

"Ain't nobody gonna touch it touch touch it... Starbucksssss!!!" I sang. I orderd my usual and then it's this fine cashier and he always give me his discount when he's there so I be happy as hell. When I made it to school I saw Tiera getting out her car. " damn sis look at you looking like you looking." I said. She twirled and waved her hand at me indicating for me to stop taking good about her. When I parked beside her I got out and grabbed my backpack and me and hers coffee and locked my car doors and walked in the building I heard my boy best friend Tavian walking and ran and jumped on his back trying not to drop my drink." hey bestfriend." I yelled." Damn Taya that was damn ear." he said. I started to laugh really loud. " so is everything set to ask your cray girlfriend to prom." I said stopping at his locker." Taya." he warned. "Yeah yeah yeah I know" I said putting my hands up in defeat." But to answer your question yes it is." Said Tavian. I smiled then when I heard Tavian name being called I immediately rolled my eyes as a snubbing little girl goes by the name Dashae walks and give him a kiss. She looked at me with an attitude." Bye best friend love you." I said while doing our secret hand shake." TAYA!!!" I heard a girl like scream running to me I turned around and braced myself for impact as a tiny little Quincy jumped on me.
(News flash about her-she best friend she 4'9 but swears she a 5, a little bit on the chocolate side and,she also has the biggest ass I have seen on a small skinny girl and shes very demanding but I still love her) ok you can continue reading  now...
When she climbed off of me we both busted out laughing." Omg can I have the rest." Said Quincy I looked at her as she looked at me with her puppy eyes." Ughhhh you know that gets me." I said. She smiles and takes my Starbucks out my hands. We went over to a table and started talking till the bell rung. " you know I could use some help at the pet center today."Said Quincy." If this is another one of your set ups for me to meet some guy don't suggest it because I'm not going." I said." Oh come on you and Vincent are history he's over there with hoe of their year" said Quincy. I let out a huge sigh." I'll think about it..." I said. She hugged me very tightly and said thank you and we walked into class starting my boring day.
*Skips to lunch*
" come on Quincy you treated last time we ate out let me treat you." I said." Ughhhh fine where are we going."she said." WING STOP!!!" I said." Shiiittt why we still in the parking lot?" Said Quincy putting on her seatbelt.
When we made it to wing stop." Get what ever you want." I said. As I was still thinking of what to get someone tapped my shoulder." Aye are you in line?" Asked a voice. I looked behind me and saw a tall dude fine ass fuck brown skin beautiful eyes looking at me." Umm uhhh yea I'm in line just trying to see if I want something spicy but if you want you can go before me." I said." Nah I'm good." He said. I looked and then heard miss." Oh can I get lemon pepper wings 16 count with ranch." I said." Sure anything else."Said the lady." Nope." I said. " that will be $27.34" Said the lady. I handed her 30 and told her to keep the change.

We went to go take a seat." I saw you chatting with good looking over there." Said Quincy nodding to the fine dude in line." He just asked me if I was in line." I said drinking my drink. " mhm...okay...if you say so." Said Quincy. My phone started to ring and it was Georgia which is one of my cheer mates.
Me: wassup Gia?
Georgia: what time is practice tomorrow?
Me: it's gonna be a little earlier because I have to do something tomorrow so at 2:30.
Georgia: okay good. Thanks bye..
Me: bye..
I hung the phone up and heard me and Quincy name being called which was our food. When I turned around the boy that was in line was looking at me. I kept walking out and got into the car.
Since we get out early due to the work program after my 4th period I can leave which is my favorite class ART!!!! and I have it with my boy best friend Tavian. As soon as I walked in I saw him sitting with his head down. I walked over to him and pulled up a chair and rubbed his back." What's the matter." I asked." Mane Dashae pissed me off." He said. A little smirk came on my face till he told me stop thinking what I'm thinking." So when are you asking her? "I said." After the bell rings." He said." Ughhhh you know I leave after this." I said." Yea but I need my best friend there when I do it." Said Tavian.  I let out a loud groan and looked at him." You better be lucky your my best friend because if you wasn't I wouldn't stay." I said. He gave me a hug and said thank you.*bells ring* After Tavian did his little thing with his crazy girlfriend I hopped in my car and drove home.

As I was walking into the house I got a call from one of my cheerleaders.
Phone call...
Me :"Wassup Zaria?"
Zaria:" hey Taya can we have a small practice at your house for tryouts?"
Me: " sure when will you be here?"
Zaria: "Funny because I'm at your door right now."
Hanging up the phone and open the door to see Zaria, Chloe, and Jason. I let them in and we started practicing. After they left I went to my room and took me a hot shower and put on some blue short pants and a tank top and climbed in bed and was knocked out.

Hey lovely's this is me and my sister book hope you guys enjoy the first two chapters there is more to come vote, comment, and get our views up love yawl
-Taya💋