(1)

The X-men were on a mission when they all suddenly felt dizzy and was soon in a completely different room.

"Where the hell are we?" Logan asked as he stuck out his claws and Charles put two fingers to his temple "I'm....not sure." He said and a deep voice boomed "Before we start the show id like to set some rules, 1.No leaving 2.you are allowed to pause and go back during the show and 3. There are snacks available." The voice boomed and the team was suddenly on a leather couch and the lights dimmed as the show began.

Trees popped up on the screen and then it suddenly changed to a baby boy and The Who's "Happy Jack" began to play.

The baby stood in the crib as he stretched his arm out, as if reaching for something. It soon changed to a toddler swinging his arm around as he played with toys.

"Please don't tell me this is a Melanie Martinez "Cry Baby" music video remake." Jean said as she face palmed

"Shhhh, I'm trying to watch."

There was a little boy with red overalls on a tricycle around 4 maybe 5 years of age. A boy ,10 years old, was holding a soccer trophy, taking a picture with his coach as a man held the camera.

"Aww" Raven cooed "Always a sap for children Raven." Erik rolled his eyes "Let's not forget how overprotective you were when Peter stayed out until 9:01 when his curfew was 9:00." Raven sassed

There was a boy around 14, he was so excited over the fact that he set something on fire.

That same boy but with short hair was screaming his head off in the rain as people surround him, yelling at him.

"WHAT ARE THEY THINKING, YELLING AT A CHILD LIKE THAT!" Charles exclaimed and everyone looked over at him surprised

A high school boy pulled his fist back as he was held back by a man. Another teen had a bloody nose and a girl was crying.

That same high schooler was walking out of a gas station, holding a beer, as a man threw a trash can on fire through the window.

While the teen was in the police car he began whipping his head side-to-side as he smirked. The view of the car changed and the glass from the car blew out of all directions.

"Holy"

"Shit"