Chapter 1

(A/N: I am soooooooooooooo sorry for not uploading this sooner, but i was just really busy.

I was busy with the following:

1. School

2. Sports

3. Sleeping and eating

3. Forgeting I'm an author and need to update my stories

And last but not least...

5. Being too busy reading, to write

Thank you for understanding my reasonings! (The first two were actual, real, serious, genuine reasons, for being busy and not updating!)

Just enjoy the story. :)

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Wake up!" Taeko ran into Namjoon's bedroom, screaming.

"Yah! Why are you screaming?" Namjoon groaned, rolling over onto his other side.

It had been a few days since Taeko moved into the apartment and she had already settled in quite well. She'd been waking Namjoon up, every morning, because he always woke up too early, then would fall back asleep and wouldn't get up again.

"You already got up earlier and went back to sleep, so wake up." Taeko shook Namjoon, before climbing on top of his bed and jumping on him.

"Koko-ah, stop jumping on me! You're hurting me!" Namjoon pleaded.

"Mianhamnida. My sincerest apologies." Taeko bowed repeatedly, while getting down from Namjoon's bed.

"Yah! What have I told you about being so formal with me? It's not nessecary." He assured Taeko.

"Okay, then, mianhaeyo." She continued to bow.

"You can use informal forms. We're close enough, right?" He nudged her shoulder.

"Mianhae Joon oppa." Namjoon then nodded his head, in satisfaction.

Taeko left the room, so Namjoon could get ready, for the second time today. She went downstairs and started to prepare a delicious breakfast. Soon enough, Namjoon walked down the stairs and sat down at the table. Taeko quickly finished up cooking and gave Namjoon a plate of food.

Namjoon started to dig in. "This is really good Koko. Where'd you learn to cook like this?"

"My eomma. She always cooks a yummy breakfast." Taeko replied, smiling.

**********

Both Namjoon and Taeko were sitting in the living room, on their phones. Until Taeko spoke up.

"Joon oppa, what are we doing today?" Namjoon looked up from his phone and looked at her.

He set his phone down on the couch. "We could always go to my friend Tae's house. Him and our other friends always hang out there."

Taeko shrugged. "Why not? Let's go."

********

They arrived at Tae's house and there were a bunch of boys running around. One of them almost bumped into Taeko, startling her.

"Mianhae." They bowed and continued running around.

"That's Jungkook. He's the maknae and he's always being ornery." Namjoon said. "Hey, Tae! Over here!"

Tae walked over to the two, panting. "Oh, hey hyung."

"What am I? A bag of dirt?" Taeko asked.

"Well, I mean, if you want to be a bag of dirt, it doesn't fase me either way." Tae shrugged.