Part One

Sunday was the day you had arrived with Shawn in sunny Amsterdam. It was the first day of his birthday week, and the very first night of celebrations. The day had been hogged up for the most part by your flight from Toronto to Amsterdam, however you had managed to squeeze in dinner with friends sometime after the flight. When you had gotten to your room that night you noticed something was off about Shawn. He hopped right into the shower and then right into bed. This was very unlike him, seeing as most nights the two fo you would roll around beneath the sheets together before falling asleep. However, your sleeping boy left you to attend the ache between your legs solo.

Monday morning, you woke up to his arms wrapped around you, but the minute he awoke, he quickly got dressed and was pushing you to get ready. He wasn't being physically distant, he was being sexually distant, and something about it had gotten under your skin. Monday night went much like Sunday night, Shawn quickly crawling under the covers and leaving you to yourself once again. Today, was Tuesday, the day before his birthday. The majority of the day had been spent on a boat along with all of your mutual friends. There was music, drinks, and lots of sexual tension. Shawn seemed to have made it his mission to try and turn you on as much as he possibly could, wearing that black button up he knew you just couldn't resist. To make matters worse, he unbuttoned it even further than he would normally, and was sending you little winks everytime he caught you staring for too long. You were mid conversation with Andrew when Shawn came and sat right next you you, running a hand up your bare thigh and into your romper under the table. You pushed his hand away earning a small smirk from the boy whose focus seemed to be solely on Andrews story.

The rest of the day continued to go on like this, Shawn deciding to later on grind up on you while dancing to one of his songs, beer in one hand and the other wrapped around your waist, his face buried into the crook of your neck. His hot breath was hitting your neck as he sang the words, his movements silky as he swayed you to the beat. You quickly began to get hot and bothered, and Shawn noticed immediately, once again shooting you a wink before making his way to the other side of the boat. Around 9 o'clock the two of you were in a secluded section of the boat, making out like teenagers when he whispered the words you've wanted to hear all day. "I want you honey." You nodded, promising to give him what he wanted when you returned to the room.

By the time you set foot in the door of your room it was 11. Shawn was first to shower, and you quickly followed suit. After rushing through your shower, you wrapped a towel around your naked body and brushed out your wet hair before exiting the bathroom. You find him freshly showered in nothing but a pair of boxers, sitting on the edge of the bed waiting for you.

A smile works its way across your lips and you walk over to him slowly, securing your towel under your arm so you can reach out and reach for his face. Gently, you tilt his head back a bit to lean down and kiss his smirk. "Happy birthday bubba."

He stands up, wrapping his one arm around your back and weaving the other one into your wet hair. Leaning down he kisses your ready lips once again, murmuring a thank you. His grip on you tightens, lips meeting yours once again and before you know it, his mouth is travelling down your neck leaving small wet kisses along your burning skin. He looks up at you through heavy eyes and says, "Wanna unwrap my present."

A look of confusion crosses your face, unsure of what exactly he is referring to until his hand slips into your towel and pulls it from your body. His eyes instinctively darken, and his hands go to trace over your curves. You grab his hands from your body and push him back a bit with a small frown saying, "You know the rules, Shawn."

His eyes snap up from your full breasts to look at you, a smirk making its way across his devilishly handsome face. He stalks towards you, hands coming down to grab at your ass and pull your body into his, your head leaning onto his collarbone as he does so. Grabbing the back of your neck, he forces you to look up at him, "I'm in charge tonight."