Happy Birthday

They both quickly got dressed and headed out. "Don't forget the cake." Mark said to Jack. "On it babe." Jack winked and grabbed it. They get to the school and Jack suddenly remembers. "Take the cake in I need to get paper plates." Mark walks into class and Jack runs down to the cafeteria and grabs paper plates. As he walks in he sees Tyler, Wade, Bob, and Ethan sitting at his desk. Jack glances at Mark and walks nervously to his seat. 

"H- He- Hey guys." Jack trembled. "Dude. We heard Myra broke up with you. Are you ok?" Tyler asked. "Yeah! And I broke up with her! Plus I've found someone better who makes me happier than she ever did!" Jack blurted out and everyone heard. Mark smiled and blushed. "Who is it!?" Ethan asked trying to grab Jack's phone. "None of your business!" Jack pocketed his phone and brought the paper plates to Mark.

"I'm glad I make you happier."  Mark whispered and was blushing profusely. Tyler was the only one who noticed it. "Jack! Can we talk outside!" Tyler grabbed him and dragged him outside. "It's Mr. Fishbach isn't it?" Jack got a horrific look on his face and tried to play it off. "No! I'm straight and it's illegal!" Tyler wasn't buying it. "This all makes sense now! The 'detention' you always being gone. The ignoring us after you stood up and left Mr. Fishbach's class abruptly and why he was sad after you left!"

"You're gay! And Mr. Fishbach is your boyfriend!" "Not so loud!" Jack covered Tyler's mouth with his hands. "Yes!" Jack huffed and sighed. "You promise you can't tell anyone! I'm in love with him. I've moved in with him." Tyler was smiling. "I was finally wondering when you'd be true and get a boyfriend." Jack was taken aback. "What's that supposed to me?! How did you know?!" 

"Trust me dude. I've been your best friend since kindergarten. I know you. I started suspecting when you got all those girls fawning after you in high school, you were more uncomfortable than pleased." "O- oh." Jack was blushing. "Look. You can't tell anyone. He's made me happier than I've ever been. I love him with every ounce in my body. It hurts physically when I'm away from him. He makes my heart soar. I get lost every time I fall into his chocolate brown eyes."Jack didnt even realize but Mark was holding his hand. 

Tyler was just sitting there smiling. "Aww. What are you doing for your birthday. I'm coming over." "Oh... we had plans. But since you know, Sure come over." Mark said smiling. Jack jumped. "Mark! When'd you get here?!" "I've been here a while kiddo." Jack blushed and they all headed into class. Jack and Mark sliced and handed out the cake. Since it was his birthday, they did nothing in class.  

After class Jack and Mark got into Marks car and drove to his house with Tyler driving behind them.