Part 1

Our car broke down in the middle of expressway and it was raining cats & dogs. Vehicles were zooming in & out. Finally after several attempts to start the car he got down to check the engine.

I on the other hand was gazing out of the window admiring the lush green landscape. And then a thought just crossed my mind like a lighting giving me chills of excitement.

I open the door. The gushing sound of wind & rain filled my ears. The water was cold and gave me instant goosebumps. I slowly walked towards him. He looked at me in surprise and was about to say something but stopped mid-sentence.

I smiled at him. I knew his reason why he paused. He loved rains and when we used to go for walks in the rain he always got more romantic in his talks & raunchy in bed.

I was completely drenched & so was he. I simply took hold hand started walking towards the fence and the roads end. I looked at him once and started to climb on the other side. The greener side. He followed.

We walked far enough from the expressway. We could hear the rushing of cars but visibility was very less due to rains & fog. I removed my sandals and felt the wet and titillating touch of grass beneath my foot.

I then faced him. He looked cute because of his puzzled expression. I went closer stood on how shoes and kissed him. He was confused at the start whether to continue here in the open but then I guess my lips changed his mind.

He grabbed my waist and pulled in his embrace. I broke the kiss and said "let's do it here" and moved backward. I then pulled my top off and unhooked my bra. He was awestruck by my boldness.

He approached me. Pulling me towards planted kisses all over my front. First my neck then ears, collar bone. While on the other hand his warm hands on my neck & waists did a dance of ice & fire in the cold rains.

I could feel my nipples getting erect. It was hard to miss for him. He sucked them, licked them. And then is when I realised my moans were louder then usual. In the heat of loving we didn't realise the rain has slowed down a bit. It was still pouring but with a bit less intensity. The expressway was visible now.

As he made love to my body I could see cars, trucks & buses pass by. I wondered if anyone saw us in the open. It made me wet between my legs. I could sense warmness covering my triangle below while I still felt that coldness of my drenched jeans.

I pulled him up and said "fuck me!". He didn't need any further push, he unbutton his pants while I peeled my jeans along with my panty.

His dick was rock hard saluting. I went closer and smooched him passionately while his dick slid between my pussy lips. He grabbed my ass and then later lifted me up.

With my one hand I grabbed his neck while with another I guided his dick in my glory hole. Once in position I sat on it taking it in. The rains & wind was freezing us while his warmth in my kept the fire lit.

I couldn't believe I was doing this. Literally anyone passing by looking out of window could see us fucking. The thought itself made my more horny as I started riding him.

I wanted to see the cars passing by experiencing this bold encounter. He too got in sync and his hips kept the sex drive high. Afterall it was an expressway. One cannot slow down here.

My eyes rolled over as I approached climax. He too grabbed my shoulder and pulled my down while he erupted in me. It felt like a volcano blasting in my pussy.

While returning to the car he took my jeans & panty with him. We crossed the fence. Of course I was naked beneath but I didn't mind. I actually even skipped wearing my bra and just pulled my tee over.

I sat in while he did some mechanic thing in the engine. Once he was back the engine started with a roar. Felt like it was whistling on our steamy outdoor sex.