Louis Tomlinson

Louis William Tomlinson, 26 years old. He is a bisexual British singer and songwriter. He was born on December 24 (Christmas Eve) of the year 1991 in Doncaster, South Yorkshire, England to Troy Austin and Johannah Deakin. He has 5 other siblings named Charlotte (Lottie), Félicité (Fizzy), twin sisters named Daisy and Phoebe, and two other twins named Doris and Ernest. He's part of One Direction but he's currently a solo artist and working on his first solo album at the studio as of now, as well as a judge at the X Factor in the UK. He has a one year son named Freddie Reign Tomlinson, who he has been raising since his split with his girlfriend Briana Jungwirth.

Before he was Briana way before she was pregnant with Freddie, he was in a relationship with his bandmate Harry Styles and gotten him pregnant with his baby girls Darcy and Autumn. After Autumn was born and Darcy was only 2 years old, he broke up with Harry and started dating Briana after his breakup with Harry.

5 years later, Freddie is 4 years old and he and Briana broke up a few months after Freddie turned 2 and Louis has been raising him on his own.

He just hopes that Harry can forgive him for what he had done to him after he goes to apologize to him.