Our First Time

Just so everyone knows, there is more in my other story about Tom and Haz leading up to this. Please read that first but I will try to not lead you astray if you just really want smut.
    We walk into the bathroom together. It is the first time that I had done this with Harrison. Or a boy. Or anyone for that matter. Harrison would be the more dominant one clearly so I let him lead the way. We turn on the water in the shower and let it warm up. We start to make out with each other. It goes from being short and sweet to being all out aggressive kissing with him greedily exploring my mouth. I get a bit of a taste of him and I love it! His spit is covering my lips and is in my mouth and I love it! He is caressing my back with his hands and I am caressing his abs and reaching down the underwear he is wearing. I start to finger his hole a little, eliciting moans of pure extasy. Harrison pulls me to the ground after stripping me of his boxers. He takes off mine and throws them to the side. He lays down on top of me making out with me furiously. Our hard dicks rubbing against each other. He starts to friend his dick onto mine. I moan into his mouth as he does this. He pulls out of my mouth and starts to kiss my neck until he hit my sweet spot right under my ear. He nibbles on my war making me a moaning mess. He giggles a little.
    He gets up to check the temperature of the water. He beckons me to stand up as he hops into the shower. I follow him in and we continue to make out. The water runs down out bodies as Harrison starts to nibble on my ear again, I give out small puffs of air, the feeling sending shivers down my spine. he makes his way down my chest spending a little extra time with my abs and nipples. He reaches my hard 7" dick, and he grabs is and starts to rub it up and down. He licks the tip a little and I can feel the pain of wanting him to suck on me. I grab the back of his head and force his mouth onto my dick. He is surprised by this because he chokes a little. Then he recovers and starts to bob his head really fast on my dick. He goes faster and faster. I tip my head back and let the water run down my face and body. I moan louder and louder as I get closer and closer to my climax. And then I feel it. He knows it as he deep throats my dick and sucks harder. I release my load in his throat and he swallows it making his way back up to my lips. Kissing me. I taste a bit of myself. He stops and he grabs the soap and starts to rub me down. We clean each other up and I wank him off and we get out of the shower.
Right were I ended in my other story.