1. Reasons and Excuses

"I remember that very moment I took a sight of you. It was on the school ground, when my eyes landed on you. You just passed by from afar but, you caught my attention. You were so far from me but, I didn't mind. It's like the whole world stop and witness that special moment of mine.

I remember how carefree you walk from afar. How you talked animatedly. How your laugh is so contagious even from a distance and curve a smile on my lips. How your smile brighten up my day. And how just being YOU change my whole perspective of life.

I remember meeting you so close for the first time. I remember hearing your voice for the first time. I even remember that first smile you gave to me. I also remember how all those firsts, took me to a whole new level of myself. How all I think about is all that FIRSTS.

I remember that first holding hands we shared. How I don't want to let go of your hands, though I sweat enough to loosen the grip. I remember that first hug we shared. Even that wonderful, not expected first kiss.

I remember all the good things you've shared to me and the memories I took hold of those. I also remember all those bad things who helped me become a better person. I remember all those struggles and all those heartbreaking moment I've shared with you and I wouldn't forget those.

All those things I've remembered will always be in my memory. And all those memories I've had of you, I will always remember all those things because, it's all reminds me of you.

And lastly, I remember how much love we have and hope all these things, you'll remember too."

"Hope you're remembering all these things too

"Hope you're remembering all these things too." I sighed and scroll on my camera roll and wiped the single tear that fell from my eyes as I stared on our picture.

"You were that someone, I always looked up to. That someone I could offer every little thing that I have. That someone, who brought this smile to my face, and that someone who helped me bring out the very best in me.

You were that someone, who make me feel complete and incomplete at the same time. COMPLETE because, you came into my life when I less expected it and INCOMPLETE because, the moment you set foot on my life you became a part of me and I wouldn't be that same person that I used to be, if ever you'll be gone (but, PLEASE DON'T), because you're my better half, the most essential part of my being and I wouldn't take making a single step.

You were that someone, I always discuss the future with. Imagine our dream house and how many children we are having. You were that someone, who mend that broken pieces of me. You were that someone I could fool around with, that someone I could pull the corniest joke of the world still would laughed with me, and you were that someone who stayed by me when I'm losing myself. And would cry with me everytime I felt weak.

You were that someone who pulled me up when I'd tried to get carried away by problems, that someone who scolded me cause I try losing myself. You were that someone who lend me her shoulders to leaned on, that someone who embraces me when I'm feeling alone.

Most importantly; You were that someone who loved me when I couldn't love myself and taught me to embrace my weaknesses and flaws because it's all part of me. You were that someone who turned out to be my axis at my revolving world.

You were that someone who's so DEAR to me, because you were that someone who captures my heart and full attention. And especially, you were that someone I could call MINE, cause I'm just someone who's willing to be YOURS infinitely."

"But, what happened to us? Where are we now? Where was the US ??" I couldn't stop myself asking and blaming for what happened to us. I was sobbing now and I felt useless.

Laging Kong naririnig ang isang kataga na, "Everything has a reason."

But, how about excuses??! Are we just disregarding it?? Are we really taking that lame saying's side and just set back for whatever f*ck up reason?!

Lagi kong tinatanong ang sarili ko, mula ng maghiwalay kami ni Jema.

Does everything really happenned for a reason or the world is just composed of lame excuses??

'What happened to us??' I asked myself and inhaled air so that I could hold back the tears that is threatening to fall again.

---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ----

This is a rollercoaster ride of Jema and Deanna's relationship so, expect for worst cause this is the real world. And talking about the real world this is a true scenario and not just an illusion of a teenage mind.

A/N: So, here's the first peek of the story. This is my first GaWong story so, please bear with me. Comment and Vote guys. Suggestions are highly appreciated. Thanks for your time.