1st Noticed

I wake up to a ping on my phone. Thinking it would be notifications from Twitter or Instagram . So I go back to sleep. Then I heard my phone ping again so I checked it. A email from Strictly Come Dancing. They emailed me saying that I have 2 days to prepare myself for a contest .

I jump up instantly running into Bryon's room with excitement. "BRYON BRYON!!!!" Bryon dragged  his self up and rubbed his eyes. "What's up bro?" He yawned. I excitedly told him what i found on my phone . "IM ON THIS YEARS STRICTLY!!!!"  Byron's eyes propped open .

And his mouth wide. "WHAT REALLY DUDE?!!" I showed him my phone and he scanned it up and down . Even Bryon was edited . I wanted to tell everyone but there was one problem. I can't dance and I have never danced in my life .  I rang Josh first he was on my recents . Waiting for him to answer . "Hello." Josh said .

He sounded quite awake so I was happy I didn't wake him up. "OMG JOSH IVE BEEN CHOSEN FOR STRICTLY!!!" I bellowed down the phone. Josh stayed silent for a split second. "You messing wi me dude?" Josh questioned . "No I'll send you a screenshot." I said . So I sent him one . "Duuuudee, you can't dance ." Josh laughed . "I know that's the problem." I agreed . But it was true how on earth can I learn to dance .

I ended the call and went downstairs . Finding Bryon who already beet me to the breakfast table. "Do you know who your dance partner is." Bryon asked . I shook my head "no idea." There was only 2 more days until I stepped foot on that strictly stage .

It was Monday and normally I wouldn't film on a Monday but I was so desperate to tell everyone that I've been chosen for strictly. I called Oli to help me film and to help with the lighting .  Oli comes into the room . "Ello man congrats but u just don't dance." Oli said . I said the same that I said to Josh .

Oli was at the back sorting out the Microphone and camera . "Is it on focus Oli? " I said . Oli nodded his head . "Right I've started recording." He whispered . I started . "I recently got a email from Strictly that I'll be preparing for a contest in 2 days and meeting my partner . I have no idea who my partner is so.

And I can't dance I just can't do it so I don't know how I'll live but yeah." I finished recording and started editing and uploaded it straight away . By the time I finished that it was Tea Time all day I was bragging about strictly .  Bryon had made a lovely Sunday dinner and invited Oli, Jack and Connor round for tea and a drink .  I hear a voice behind my door . "Yeah go in bro." Jack said "your youngest you knock I knocked last time ." Connor complained . I opened the door.

Connor and jack were just stood there . "Ha hello man." Connor laughed . "Hi." I said in return . "How'd you know we were outside your door?" Jack Questioned . "Well your not hard to hear you know." I said "Yeah Jack." Connor shouted .

Jack and Connor made their way through and sat on the sofa . I went to my room to get changed into comfier clothes . And then suddenly another knock on the door . It couldn't be Oli he was already here.  It was a girl with red hair .....