One

I yawned as I opened my eyes and was greeted by the shining sun I let out a yawn and flicked my sheets off, and swing my legs over the side of my bed. I took a breath and stood up, I knew today was going to be great after all I started school again today, I finally got to see my friends again over the summer I wasn't able to see them since we would always be away. When I looked over at my mirror my eyes widen slightly at my horrible bed head it looked like a giant brown mop on my head. I quickly got up and ran into my bathroom grabbing my brush and started brushing my hair down, I heard something banging on my door making me turn my head looking over at my door.

"What?" I asked rather loudly, with a slight roll of my eyes.

"You have to hurry up and get your ass ready, we've got to leave early today" My twin brothers voice rang through the door making me let out a slight groan, sure I loved school and my friends but I hated getting there earlier then needed, I walked over to my bedroom door and opened it after I was done with my hair coming face to face with my twin brother.

"Why should we leave early?" I asked with a curios look coming upon my face.

"Meeting Ricky" He states simply making my eyebrow raise.

"Still friends with that idiot, Lucas" I asked him, letting out a small sarcastic laugh lets just say me and Rick didn't exactly 'like' each other in fact we where like fire and ice hating each other to the end, some people would say it was stupid how much we disliked each other when him and my brother were best friend, but really I couldn't help who I hated.