Phone Sex with Pearl!!

Author's note

This is a personal thing that I prefer to refer to Pearl as Mahir. Not that i don't like his name...nah-ah, This pearl is a diamond!! But I've gotten used to calling him Mahir due to his role in Naagin 3, which I love so very much. Please enjoy!!!

######################################

"Congratulations, Ms Sayed." We clicked our glasses to finally closing up the most difficult case in history.

"Cheers!!"

It's been a very big victory. I never knew that going undercover with the most handsome detective would be so fun and thrilling. I remember the day we officially started working together.

Flashback

"You're hired, Ms Sayed. I hope you know we'll be working together for your first mission. So it's not only your training period, you'll have to impress me every step of the way and actually do things right. You understand?" Mahir Seghal said leaning against his half of the table with his arms on it too.

I was sitting across him, it wasn't even 20 seconds since I've been in here and he talks so much giving me less time to understand anything. Still I said, "Yes, Sir."

"That's good. Since we'll be together all the time...well most of the time, I guess you can call me Mahir."

"Monali."

"What?"

"You...you can call me Monali or Mona. It's annoying being called by my surname all the time."

He nodded and smiled at me. In all this hastiness I forgot to mention how hot he is. Yes, he's my boss and I'll be working with him so I'll have to try and hold on to my emotions. And I'll never know for how long. All I have to do now is focus, more on my job and less on how incredibly attracted I am to him.

"It's been awesome working with you, Mahir."

"You're quite impressive, Monali. I know you'll do our agency well." He smiled greatly.

"Thank you. And with a boss like you, how could I ever go wrong." I sipped my drink and he looked outside from the restaurant we was sitting in. It was the perfect opportunity to grab a good look (stare) at him.

"What??" He asked dumbfounded while I stared at him like he's the most important person in the planet and he didn't look at me still but he knew.

"How??"

"How what??" Now his eyes was on me.

Since our case is now over, I think I can flirt with him. "How are you so...so hot!!" I tell him blushingly, unable to look him in the eye. I was very shy as a matter of fact.

"Mona..." he called out, urging me to bring my eyes to his. "Look at me." I was feeling shy shy suddenly. "Look at me, sweetheart..." couldn't refuse his plea this time so I did look at him and I felt myself burning through my whole body. His eyes on me felt like an intoxicating heaven.

"Mahir..."

"Do you know.." he took my hand in his, further heating up my skin. "...how hot you are??"

I felt myself literally burning at how hot my body felt now. "I'm...hot?"

"Yes you are...so hot, I can feel it right now..." I knew he was referring to the heat of my skin. There were a lot of times during our case where we had to hide together in small spaces. Even then I'd still blush and he won't stop looking at me. "You're very shy, aren't you?"