Chapter 4:

Chapter 4: A love triangle; The frozen tsunami spirit, the rain woman  and the ice price

(Time skip: juvia's battle brought to you by authors lazy ass)

3rd person PoV
Lucy and gajeel at currently sitting in a empty room watching a lacrima of the current battles of Sol VS Elfman and Totomaru VS Natsu.

Lucy watched as Natsu broke the lacrima "dibs on Salamander I want a match of fire and ice" Lucy said with a smirk"WHAT NO FAIR" gajeel argued "I'm fighting salamander" he says crossing his arms over his chest. "Ok then how about this Rock Paper Scissors winner gets to fight pinky and loser has to fight little red" Lucy said with a smirk.

"Deal" gajeel said. Lucy grinned slyly on the inside having 2 types of dragon slaying magic Lucy had better hearing than the others so I she concentrated she could read minds of course she never told anyone else that.

'Come on rock' gajeel thought
"Ready?" Lucy asked. Gajeel nodded

"ROCK PAPER SCISSORS SHOOT" they shouted in unison as gajeel pulled out rock and Lucy  pulled out paper "sh!t" gajeel cursed under his breath. Lucy snickers as she stood up and walked to the door "Juvia's about to go after stripper-" "says the one" gajeel grumbles throwing Lucy a shirt as she looked down at her bandaged chest and scar covered abs and other exposed skin covered in scars "SH!T" She exclaims putting on the shirt lucky for her it only happens once in a while and not everyday. "Anyway I'm going to watch juvia's match in person" She calls over her shoulder running to juvia's scent.

Lucy sat on a roof top eating the rain droplets of juvia as the rain woman a proceed the ice mage.

Lucy's PoV
I was watching as juvia~chan -something I call her when thinking or she is not around- approached the ice mage Gray Fullbuster when she suddenly turned around walking away I was concerned so I red her mind

'W-what is this juvia is feeling juvia loves Lucy~Sama B-but this person makes juvia's heart flutter all the same d-dose juvia love this person too?' She thought to herself as I felt my cheeks go hot 'well well well looks like I have another rival this time in love' I think smirking. Juvia is a really smart and beautiful girl she's so cute

WAIT WHAT HAVE I BEEN THINKING-

I mentally scold myself and watch as ice princesses freezes juvia groping her in the process I growl under my breath watching the rest of the fight.
I watch as the sky clears up and I head back towards the guild on legs.

(Time skip brought to you by love rival)

I was sitting in an empty room waiting for salamander I couldn't stop thinking about juvia only gajeel knows this but I'm a bisexuality and juvia is smart and sweet and cute she's beautiful and her lips look so kissable and
.
.
.
.
WHAT AM I THINKING it would ruin our friendship. 'Tch' whatever Lucy just s on the task at hand I mentally scold myself.

I pick up the scent of ashes and cinnamon which tells me salamander is here. Well it's about time let's get cracking.

3rd person PoV
Natsu burst through the door each attacking each other

(Time skip battle continues same way in the anime Lucy having ice armour until the element eating)

Both Lucy and Natsu were Panting until Lucy reaches in her scarf pulling out a chunk of ice munching on it she create it in her mouth putting her hands in a cupping motion  (like natsu dose) and blasts natsu with water successfully knocking him out.

Lucy hears the fairy law spell being cast and knows the battle is lost. Sighing she picks natsu up bridal style and runs across the water to the fairytail guild or at least what's left of it.

Lucy's PoV
Upon arrival many members growl at me. I sigh slightly looking at the damage that we was caused. I also see the girl and her team that I attacked I felt really guilty about it so I put down pinky and head over to the short bluenette.

Tapping her on the shoulder she turns around and starts to tremble. It makes me feel even worse and she's so cute too. I get on one knee bowing with my head down.

3rd person PoV
I guild watches as Lucy bows on one knee head down. "I-im sorry" whispers Lucy
"What?" Levy says confused and shocked "I'm sorry for all the pain and trouble I have caused to you your guild and your friends. I'm sorry for everything" Lucy says in a loud clear voice still head down kneeling. The guild stares in shock looking at Lucy "I was just following orders but I went to far and i... I wish to help you rebuild your guild and heal you and you comrades" She continues walking over to natsu and healing him. Turning back to levy she bows her head "I caused you the most pain and I wish for you to punish me" She says getting back on one knee putting healing magic through the ground healing the other members. The guild members slowly heal as they look at Lucy shocked and then smile.

"P-please  do as you will with me but I do have one request. Please do not blame or punish my comrades " Lucy continues.

Levy's PoV
I look at the kneeling girl before me and smile. I lift her head with my finger on her chin as Natsu opens his eyes also now looking at us

'She's kinda cute and she seems really sorry but she's also worrying about her comrades taking the hit for them' I think. I stare into her chochlate brown orbs and smirk "very well I will punish you and in return your comrades not be blamed" the guild looks at me as Lucy shifts her eyes to me in surprise. I raise my fingers and flick her forehead "there is your punishment" I say still staring into her eyes as she looks at me "it stings" She whispers.

///////////

May: ok so we have a few different moments here with juvia and levy and the shipping has started don't forget to vote on who Lucy will end up with male and female characters but not natsu nor gray because I have plans some yaio gratsu plans

Levy: May~chan dose not own FairyTail the title of creator belongs  to Hiro Mashima

All: till next time bye