Scene 8: Raging Tiger, Hidden Dragon

"Something tells me we're not in Kansas anymore." Kimberly Heart said. She was tied down to a stone chair by chains, inside a dark concrete room.

        There was one barred arching window, which revealed moonlight on a dark night. A brick pathway far below a deadly drop.

            With her was a slender woman veiled with what she could only compare to Arabian style dress. Except it was much more revealing, exposing most of her legs and chest. Her captor watched her silently with mysterious eyes.

         "You're trying way too hard, honey. Aren't you cold?" Kimberly irked for a response. The woman covered her mouth and nose with a mask. She remained silent as if expecting something to happen soon. What that could be, Kim didn't know.

         The iron door opened slowly with a long creaky push, dragging loudly against the floor. Inside came two warriors covered in black robes, then a older man with strange garb followed after. He looked carefully at her, then motioned for the woman to proceed while the two others stood guard.

            The woman rose from the chair and slowly approached, searching and frisking. Kim knew what she was looking for. Unexpectedly, Kimberly headbutted her, sending her backwards, momentarily stunned. Everyone in the room except the leader stirred.

             The woman regained herself and angrily scratched her face with the nails of her hand. But her mouth veil had become dislodged, and revealed shark like teeth, way longer than a normal mouth, as if someone had removed the skin and flesh to insert razors.

             The woman hissed and yelled angrily up close in Kim's face and Kim gasped. "Enough." The man said, instantly stopping her from doing who knows what.

               "I am Shinnok

               "I am Shinnok." The man said calmly, as the woman put her mask back over her face. Kim tried to regain her composure, but said nothing. It was obvious the incident shook her. "You have by chance something that I require, and due to your powers I cannot seem to find it. That is, without hurting you. Perhaps you could help me with that?"

               "Perhaps you could take a hike." Kimberly responded. Shinnok sighed. "Such attitude." He raised his hand and Kim began to shake in pain. Her restraints felt like fire, and her chest began to redden. Her body was screaming and she was on the verge of giving in, when it was over.

             "That wasn't so bad was it?" He asked. Kim opened her eyes, and even that took effort. Shinnok was holding the fragment of stone that she had found and hid away. She grunted and fought, each movement tightening the chains.

                 "I could have killed you quickly,  but instead enjoy the choking." Shinnok said as the chain binding her tightened, including around her neck. "I'm not... ungh... that kind of girl." She muttered. The mutant woman watched with pleasure.