Introduction

Dedication: Nahiadirectioner, because she voted for my Ziam-Story (The Way You Scream My Name), and I hope she'll like this one as well. Thanks for voting Love!

Introduction

Harry joined the Cirque de Freak, when he was a little child.

His mother worked here until she died and she raised him to be part of the team, raised him to be a magician.

And so he was.

A great one actually.

When he turned 14 he came part of the main show, which consisted of 2 clowns, who were his best friends, Zayn and Louis. 

The Man of Steel, Liam. He was pretty quiet, but he got along with them.

The magician, him.

And the Freaks. The Freaks were the main attraction. Harry and his friends were used to beeing around these "Freaks". Louis was a little older than Zayn and Harry, but they all grew up together in the circus. Louis family quit the circus a couple of years ago, but he stayed. He loved the life on the road. Zayns family was still in the circus, touring with them. His father and his mother were the trapeze artists of the show. The "Freaks" were actually just normal people, who had trouble finding other jobs and loved the spotlight. 

Mia and Freddie were growth-restricted and acted as the dwarfs on stage. They tried finding "normals" jobs for years, until they came across the circus and were welcomed with open arms.

Mary and Clyde were unseperable Twins. Everybody told them to get an operation seperating the two, but they didn't like that. Because chance was, one of them wouldn't survive the operation. They didn't want that. These two came to the circus 3 years ago.

Perrie, The Snake Girl, trained all her childhood, to be as flexible as possible. She loved the spotlight. And Zayn loved her. But she didn't know that. Yet.

Danielle and Laura, were the Dead Dancers, their act consisted mainly of make up, and Laura acted as the girl with Hair of No End as well. Her Hair was just a wig, tho'.

Three legged Jake, was the circus owners dog, who the boys taught some tricks in their free time.

All in all it was a lovable bunch.