Chapter 3~Deal

"What do you mean be deal," Maya said curiously, while raising an eyebrow.

"What I mean is you give me what I want. Then I give you what you want. Duh." I rolled my eyes as I said the last part.

"I know that,"Maya said sounding a little irritated. "So do you want to hear the deal, and what I want."

"No," Jim scolded as his hands balled up in to fist.

I bet he wants to punch me right now. I wouldn't mind a good ol' fight.

"Well then I guess you won't be getting the information you need." I couldn't help, but let out a little giggle. Just as I was about to say something, then Maya started to talk.

"We'll do it as long as we get the information we need," Maya then nervously turn to look at Jim who was glaring at her, turned back to look at me nervously, "I will not let anybody less get hurt by Max."

I then gave sweet little Maya a smile. Which led to her backing away a little, and her eyes widening even more.

"Well here is the deal. You get me out of this extremely boring place, and I will tell the information you need."

Jim grabbed Maya' s hand and narrowed his eyes at me. Then before he and Maya turned around to the get out, Maya blurted out "We'll think about it." With that her and Jim left the room.

A/N:
Sorry that I haven't added any chapters for a while. I will try to post more chapters even of that sounds like a lie. 

- DangerousGirl

P.S. Sorry the chapter is so short I will try to make my chapters longer in the future