Punishment for loving him! Finale

I ran as fast as I could not stopping or breathing. Everything just dropped on me all the pain I've had in the past, present and I knew I would still feel pain in the future I just felt it and I knew it was going to get worse. When I got home I cut each of my wrists as deep as I could and as long. I grabbed all the pills I could. I had five pills before he came in taking the rest of the tubs I had of me. I started to feel sick so much pain In my stomach and the pain started to spread across the whole of my body. I didn't know if it was from my now broken heart or the pills. It could have been the pills even though I didn't take many.
"Why did you stop me!" I screamed at him angrily and upset.
"I stopped you because... Dying would take all your pain away I don't want that. I want to feel as much pain as you can. Plus I knew you loved me I was just waiting to hear you say the words and loving someone who doesn't love you back not even the slightest bit is one of the most torturous things humans go through." He said before knocking me around the head.

When I wake up I see him and a girl. I see them kiss right I front of me so much pain shoots throughout my body, and I know that I will never be happy again. but in life, I believe you get what you deserve and I deserve as much pain as possible. I look down, but I see him move towards me. He grabs my chin and makes me look into those astonishing eyes that look so innocent but arent. Tears start pouring down my face, he wipes a tear from my face still leaving a million still there I pull back from his touch.
"Don't worry you will finally have what you want... Well... Kinda. It's neither what you want or what you don't... It's that you will kinda be in a coma for a while in between life and death. You can only be awoken by true loves kiss and well you won't wake up because I am your true love and I ain't gonna kiss you." he says and the last thing I remember was everything going dark and him laughing. Then all I could see was my worst memories throughout the whole of my life and then there were the memories of him which were him. What hurt the most was that I wasn't angry at him for doing this and I still love him and I feel like I always will even though what he did was bad I will NEVER stop loving him because even though he gave me the worst memories he also gave me my best and that makes me angry but I can't change that now.

I now regret everything and life would totally be better than this hell where I am now but it's too late now I'm the only one to blame for who I loved. I should have loved the person who loved me most he had loved me but I pushed him away and his name was...

THE END