(REQUEST!) Da!

(This is dedicated to ShyMapleLeaf and her cool request!)

The Hetalia cats all sat down in the living room. They were currently having a meeting about _____.

It was very hard with the 2ps here.

They all couldn't agree on anything!

The 2p always took the side 'we should tell _____ now and all be humans again. Then we could try flirting with her, because being cats and being romantic to a human is weird.'

And the 1ps would always counter 'we can't do that because we aren't that close to her yet.'

So over all, it was a very frustrating meeting for everyone. And meeting with the 1ps are already pretty frustrating already, add the 2ps and you have disaster.

Not to mention countless fights between them.

"Hey Mathias dude!" Alfred called.

"Hey Alfred!" Mathias (Denmark) called to his friend and sat next to him.

The other Nordics, excluding the 2p Nordics, arrived at _____'s doorstep today. The (h/c) haired girl just shrugged. "What's 5 more?" She smiled ans let them in, then went back to her (what you would normally do minus watching Hetalia, Iggy hid that disc still).

Emil (Iceland) was not amused by all the fighting and arguing over one girl. What's the big deal? "Idiots.." He mumbled to himself.

...

_____ was yet again sitting at the dinning room table when she heard scratching at the door.

She just shrugged it off. Cats tend to come and go from her house. She's just used to it.

_____ opened the door and looked down. Standing right there was a pale violet cat with a blue scarf.

"Hey there, are you a girl?"

She nodded.

"Cool, can I look at your collar for a name?"

She nodded again.

_____ looked at the collar, it read: Sarahphina Braginski.

"Are you Ivan's sister?" She asked, petting Sarahphina on the head

She purred and nodded once more.

"That's cool, would you like to see him?"

She nodded again.

"Great." _____ grabbed the cat in her arms and walked to the living room.

...

"Ok dudes, as much as I hate it, we all have to agree on something." Alfred sighed. The American never gets frustrated at meetings, but this time he was about to blow his top.

"Good luck with that~!" Oliver smiled.

"Well we-!"

"Shhh! _____!" Arthur hissed and all was quiet.

_____ walked into the living room with a cat in her arms.

It wasn't any cat that they had met, they all looked confused.

Except Ivan.

He looked shocked.

"Alright guys, this is Sarahphina Braginski. Play nice." With that, _____ smiled-

They all almost melted right then and there.

-and placed the cat on the ground, and left.

"Sarahphina?!" Ivan exclaimed, moving towards her.

"Da Ivan!" The female cat smiled and embraced her brother.

"Why are you the here?"

"Well...I don't really know, something just told me to come here. So I did!"

The other 1p countries were all thinking the exact same thing: Oh sh*t! Another Russia!

"Guys, this is my other sister Sarahphina. Sarahphina, these are my friends."

"Hello, become one with Sarahphina da?" She had the same cute/creepy smile as Russia.

The others jumped back in fear.

There was two cats who weren't exactly scared of the new female. Emil and Kiku.

Emil thought she was interesting.

And Kiku was intrigued and wanted to learn more.

...

"So Saraphina?" Kiku asked, walking up to her.

"Yeah, Kiku is it?"

"Yes, I am Kiku Honda, or Japan. You are so much rike Mr. Russia."

Sarahphina laughed. "Nice to meet you Kiku, and I get that a lot!" She smiled like Ivan.

"I was wondering if you would rike to-"

"Hello Saraphina." Kiku was interrupted by Emil, the white and gray cat walked up to her and sat down.

"Hello...?"

"I'm Iceland, but you can call me Emil."

"Hello there Emil, are you a friend of Kiku's?"

"Not really no."

"Oh, well you can now be friends da?"

"I have a question Sarahphina." Emil said with his usual straight face.

"Yeah?" Sarahphina smiled.

"Ivan's other sisters are so different form him, why are you two so alike?" Emil asked, puzzled.

"I don't really know..That's a good question." She smiled again.

"You even have a scarf rike him too." Kiku added.

"Yeah, I like my scarf!"

"You're very cute you know?"

Sarahphina blushed at Kiku's words, and tried to his her blush with her blue scarf.

"Yes, I agree." Iceland added.

"O-oh...thanks da?" She regain her composure and smiled again. "Well I think you two are very cute too!"

The other males blushed and looked away. "T-thanks.."

"Yeah, thank you Sarahphina."

"No problem!"

The violet cat leaned in and kissed both of them on the cheek one after the other.

"See you later da?"

The two replied at the same time:

"Da!"

This was so much fun to write!!

Such an awesome request @ShyMapleLeaf!

Keep the request coming!!

LIKE

FOLLOW ME?

COMMENT

Bye~