Fp jones part 2 🐍😍

Bree eventually drifted off to sleep after crying her eyes out, she felt like she just wasted a year of her life. It was around 3 in the morning and Bree was wide awake by now her thoughts drowning her. So she got out of bed just to go get a late night snack, as she walked out her room she saw fp and her sister playing around in her room. Once she got down to the kitchen she fixed a bowl of cereal and sat down on the couch and started to watch Netflix. Not to long she heard footsteps coming down the steps "oh hey Bree didn't know you was up, mind if we joined?" My sister asked "sure" I snapped. "Does mom know your boyfriend stayed the night" I asked staring at fp "yes she does nosey, and he isn't my boyfriend yet, we've only been talking for 2 months" my sister said smiling and fp put his head down "2 months? Long time" I said heart broken and we all just sat in silence watching the movie. Soon enough my sister and fp was making out and I made a gagging noise and walked into the kitchen "can't get mad because you don't get none" my sister yelled at me "I've gotten more then you honey" I smirked but inside I was breaking. I heard them talking but I couldn't make it out and then i heard the foot steps going back up the steps so I finally just let lose and broke into sobs. My sadness turned into anger really quick and I punched the closet thing next to me which happened to be the fridge. "Bree" fp said Calmly I turned around and wiped my tears and ignored him as I washes my dishes. "Please talk to me" he said trying to touch me but I flinched and backed up. "Fine let's start at hmmm idk 2 months ago!!?" I almost yelled. "What is your problem tonight Bree" my sister said which caught me and fp off guard. I looked at my sister and smiled "nothing, y'all have fun and try to keep the noise down huh?" I said about to walk away "sorry sis" she giggled and I just walked off into my room and finally going back to sleep.
-
It was finally Monday again which means fp is gone and Bree is going to school, she's finally happy she can get rid of the stress. After a couple of classes it was finally lunch time and she went and chilled for a while in the student lounge, a little while later jughead and Betty walked in. "Wassup Bree" jughead said to me "hi" I whispered, my voice was horse. "Bree what's the matter" juggy asked all serious now. To be honest jughead knew about Bree and his dad and he was okay with it because he was happy to have a mom figure in his life. "Jug" Bree said and a tear slipped down her face. Jughead decided right then and there he needed to let her talk this out so all three of them left and went to pops to talk.
-
After Bree let everything out about what fp did to her jughead was pissed off and wanted to kill his father for hurting Bree like that. "Betty, take care of Bree okay?" Jughead said and walked out the door. Betty already knew what she had to do , her and jug already planned it out. "Shall we?" Betty asked Bree. Bree just shook her head and smiled. Betty was going through Bree closest until she found the perfect dress, black, skin tight, and shoes off her curves. Betty made sure Bree looked hot, and after she got Bree ready Betty got ready and they both took off to the bar.
-
As soon as Bree walked in the bar all eyes was on hers , she felt so good and she noticed FPS eyes was on her to but she couldn't help but notice that her sister was there sitting on his lap. Bree started to feel broken again but chose to hide it . After about an hour, Bree got fed up "show time" she thought to her self and walked to over to no other then Archie Andrews. "Please don't freak out" Bree whispered to him and Archie just smiled already knew what the plan was. And Bree connected their lips together and all you could hear was hoots and hollers. "Damn you go little sis" brees older sister said and Bree finally stopped kissing Archie and looked up. Fp looked madder then hell and Bree knew she won.

Okay so this was shitty I know I'm sorry I'm stressed out a lot with family stuff but still trying to write 😩