Emma and Andrew

( Emma's POV )
I waited nervously. It was Friday. Andrew was gonna come meet me on Friday, and talk. And us much as I ignore it, I miss him, with all my heart. And hopefully, if we don't end in a close type of way, I hope we can be each other's best friend. The Fred to my Mary you know?

I soon hear a knock. Fuck fuck fuck. I went to open the door and I knew he was there. It was awkward. But I let him in and we sat on the couch. We looked at each other.

"Emma, im really sorry." He said.

I know you are. I can feel it.

"Well, why did you do it?" I asked. Not those tears again, please don't fall down.

"I didn't. The waitress forced me! She had her makeup square box and she held me down while she put it on me! Emma, I promise you it wasn't my fault." He said, out of breath.

"Is that true?" I asked.

I knew he was lying.

"No."

"She forced herself on me." He said as he cried.

"Wait what?" I asked.

Okay, now that, I think that's classified as assault. They might've not gone all the way, but I know for sure that's classified as assault. I slowly walked up and hugged him.

"She also tried really hard to touch me."

And so I hugged him even harder. He wrapped his arms on my waist. I wondered how he even got confidence to hug me, a girl, when he almost got raped by A GIRL.

"Everything is going to fine baby." I told him.

He started crying.

"I don't want you to leave me." He said.

"You know I won't, my love." I replied.

So we stayed there, hugging. It was like there was nothing else in between us. Now, he just had to break the news to Andrie and who knows how she'll take it. I wonder how Gray and Andrie are doing. But that doesn't matter. The only thing that does is that waitress.

"How old was the waitress Andrew?" I asked him.

"19 about to be 20."

"Then that's illegal."

"I know." He sniffed.

***

OMG IM SORRY I HAVENT UPDATED! I have decided, I'm restarting Zephiro and Zephira. I love you guys so much and miss you all! Please vote on this story please! Now it's time to fix Gray and Andrie