answers (last chapter XD)

Once everyone had returned to the house on the surface and had a rest, they asked (well, undyne demanded) Sans to tell them what was going on.

"Tibia honest, I don't think I'm the right person to tell you." he said, taking a sides glance at frisk.

*It's my fault. I have this power- the power to reset, and I've been using it to go back and relive my journey through the underground. I never realised I was hurting anyone until it was too late... I'm so sorry, everyone...  I... Sans is the only monster who can remember the timelines and... I can't even imagine the pain I've inflicted on him... I'm so very sorry...

The others looked at each other in shock. "Frisk, we don't know why you would do such a thing... But we can forgive you, right?" Toriel spoke out. Undyne, Alyphys and Papyrus nodded, but Sans just looked away.

"BROTHER?"
"..."
"SANS? ARE YOU OK?"
"Is this some sort of sick joke?"
"WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT BROTHER?"
"'I'm sorry?' do you even know how many times I've heard those exact words? They're not really sorry. I know that all too well by now. You're probably going to forget this ever happened, and they're going to do it all over again, just to win your trust."
"FORGET? BROTHER HOW COULD WE FORGET SOMETHING LIKE THIS?"

"... You've done it 22 times before."

At this point frisk was getting impatient.
*that comedian is ruining my plans!
They mumbled.

"This isn't making any sense! What is this, a video game?" Undyne yelled in confusion "How do we know who to trust?"

Sans went quiet. Then he simply said "that still doesn't prove anything"

"That still doesn't prove-! Wait, how did you..?"  Undyne was speechless.

"Like I said, I've already had this conversation."

Alphys shook her head "w-well that still d-doesn't explain why you were f-fighting frisk. If anything, t-that's undyne's job!"

"Well, technically I'm not supposed to tell you this- so don't tell asgore." Sans removed his hand from his pocket to reveal his royal judge badge.

"YOU'RE THE ROYAL JUDGE???" everyone said together in shock
"Yeah"

"H-how come you're n-not supposed to t-tell us?"
"I'm not really supposed to tell anyone to avoid being targeted by large groups of monsters or humans"
"Yeah, I g-guess that makes s-sense"

"Sans, how come you wouldn't tell us about all this? It makes me sad that you were suffering by yourself" Toriel gave a concerned look at Sans.
"Why'd you think? Its painful, y'know, to spill my guts out to everyone only for it to be pointless in the end. Every time I've thought 'hey, maybe this time will be different' only to end up back underground," Sans looked close to tears, "how many times I've been forced to watch you all die."

Sans was shaking as he tried not to break down in front of everyone. He failed.

"BROTHER, I... OH, DON'T CRY! PLEASE, IF YOU CRY THEN I'LL CRY!"
"S-sorry, I- sorry, heh, g-guess I'm just a babybones today.."

Undyne, not wanting to see her friend upset, attempted to cheer Sans up
"If it makes you feel any better, your fighting skills are AMAZING! I've never seen any monster so POWERFUL! Also, it must me a whole lot easier to get around by teleportation. Asgore made the right choice making you the royal judge!"

"Heh, thanks, Undyne."

There was still one thing that was pressing on in Alphys' mind.
"Papyrus? I-is this a b-bad time to ask about w-what you were talking about e-earlier? About S-Sans?"

Sans looked at Papyrus with a confused expression.
"R-RIGHT. SANS, CAN I SPEAK WITH YOU FOR A MOMENT?"

.............

"Bro, what was Alphys talking about?"
"ERM...WELL... THEY'RE CURIOUS TO KNOW ABOUT...HOW YOU WERE CREATED"
"Wait, you told them?"
"NO! I WOULDN'T DO THAT! I WANTED YOU TO DO IT! IT MIGHT BE BETTER TO GET IT OFF YOUR CHEST."

Sans thought for a moment.
They'll just forget anyways...
"Ok, sure."

.................

"Ok so I'll start from the beginning. There's this doctor."
.
.
.
.
.
.
"And his name is W.D Gaster."

...................
That's the end of this book! I hope you enjoyed reading! I'm going to start the second book later today, so look out for 'InSansity' on my profile. Thank you for being here through my slow ass updates 😂❤❤