First Day

Dev and Mickey are together in Dev's House.

Dev: I can't believe it, it's so hard to be with you alone and now there's just the two of us in a place where anyone can't see us.

Mickey: I'm so glad to be with you too.  So, what do you wanna do right now? I'm getting bored

Dev simply put his hand on Mickey's Chest down to his pants.

Dev: *This is it!! I can't wait to see what he's got under that pants!! oh my gosh!! breathe!*

Mickey: Wait! I almost forgot, you have a class a to catch. I'm sorry, let's continue it next time.

Dev: What? i can let you have me for today.

Mickey quickly zipped his pants and walks out of the door

Mickey: Bye!!

Dev: NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dev felt really dissapointed by not making out with Mickey.

*ring ring ring ring*

Dev's alarm clock rang and shuts it off

 Everything that happened was just a dream

Dev: urghh! why does it have to end like that! i can't even be happy with him in a dream

He get's out off his bed and took a shower. All the dreams he's having with Mickey on his mind is impossible to get it off his mind.

(First Day of Class as Senior Student)

He went to school late as always even if the school is near his house .As he walk into the classroom, He saw Mickey Sitting talking with his friends.

Dev: *wahahaha , we're still classmates this year*!! Oh my god!! why am i feeling hard? It's the dream again!! I need to stop thinking about him!

Dev and Mickey were classmates since freshmen, They were seatmates and Dev fell in love with Mickey the day he brought his guitar and plays it inside the classroom while singing.

Mickey saw Dev standing in front of the door like he's mind is flying around and thinking too far. He went to Dev without Dev knowing that he's already in front of him.

Mickey: Hey Dev, Aren't you gonna come inside the classroom? you're already late. You're so lucky our teacher is not here yet.

Dev got shocked because Mickey is already in front of him

Dev: wha..what? *shaking*

Mickey: looks like your not in your self. you must have been tired enjoying the last day of vacation last night.

Dev: Oh, yeah.. crazy night

*crazy night with you in my dream, sigh~*

They went inside the classroom together. Dev sits behind Mickey's chair so he will always have his eyes on Mickey without getting caught.

Mickey turns around facing Dev.

Mickey: Hey Dev, you were in my dream last night.

Dev: Really?!! *nervous* What am i doing in your dream?! Are you serious?!

Mickey: It's a bit embarassing, by the way, dreams are just dreams right?

Dev: Of course *feeling very curious and wanted to know what he dreamed about right away*

Mickey: We were making out.

Dev: (speechless and shaking)

Mickey: haha, i was just joking!

Dev's friend Micah joined them.

Micah: I didn't know you were already here Dev. why didn't you sat next to me?

Dev is still speechless on what Mickey said.

Mickey: you can have Dev now Mycah.. I'll just go to the canteen and buy some snacks, Our teacher is so late for first day.

Dev: wait!! what did you really dreamed about us last night?

Mickey: Nevermind, Forget what i said before.

Mickey left Dev and Mycah and went to the canteen.

Mycah: you were in a dream together? HAHA that's so weird. uhmmm...he might be thinking about you last night.

Dev: what are you saying? That's not gonna happen.

Mycah: He won't dreamed about you unless he's thinking about you. You look so curious when you asked him.

Dev: oh stop it, I'm not that interested

I just wanted to know.

Mycah: Do you think he's gay for you?

Dev: Hey!! stop it!! that's impossible, He had so many girlfriends.

Mycah: Oh my gosh!!! you're blushing!!! are you gay? do you like him?

Dev quickly covered Mycah's mouth.

Dev: I told you to stop it!! I'm not gay ok?!

Their Class started and Dev can't focus on it. He's overthinking and very curious about Mickey's dream.

Mickey: *what did he dream about???? are we making out??? are we kissing??? did we have the same dream last night???? I think i won't be able to sleep tonight!!*