Chapter 10 10pm

Previously

I got in the car and started to drive to pick up Jason from school. As I was driving I had gotten a phone, Joseph.  I answered it.

" You got 10.5 seconds to tell me who the fuck is Damian to us".

______________________________

Ariana POV

10:45pm

I just got done checking on Jason and Royalty to make sure that they were sleep. Then I head downstairs to the living room. As I was walking to the living room I heard someone knocking on the door from the backyard. I took a deep breath before walking to the door because I already know who it was. I open the door to let him in the house because it was raining.

I lead him to my office and closed to the door behind me. We sat on my couch and just stared at each other. I felt his had on the side of my face and I did the same to him. We like this for a minute until I pulled away.

" I'm Sorry" Chris broke the silences.

  7 Hours Earlier 

" Yes hello to you too sis. How you say" Joseph answer sarcastically.  " But yes I see that you met our lovely older cousin. I mind as well tell your assistant is our little cousin too. So now back I called you for. What did Damien want with you." He asked. I tried my best to focus on the road.

" Did you know that our father was alive." I ignored him and went straight to the point.

He stayed quiet when he heard me. That gave me my answer.

" Do Chloe know too." He didn't say anything. That also gave me an answer.

I hung up the phone before I yelling and I'm not going to put Royalty and I endanger. I'm not surprised that they known. I mad because they always like to keep things from me. Joseph tried calling me again but I just ignored him. I turned on the radio for the rest of the ride

I park my car in front of the school. Before I got out the car I rolled down the window because it was kind of hot and I don't need any of my kids dying anytime soon.

Once I got out the car and locked it I walked in the school As I was walking to Jason classroom somebody covered my mouth and pulled me to the janitor closet. I tried hitting the person but they'd stop me.

" When did you become this mean. You were always friendly " The male voice said to me.

" Who the hell is going to be friendly when a random ass person come up to yo—." I stop myself for a minute. " Wait I know that voice from somewhere,"  I mumbled to myself. I turned the light on. When I saw who was it was I stop breathing. God dammit why did it have to be now when I'm picking up Jason.

" It hasn't been 24 hours yet that I found out that you and my father back from the dead and you already here. God why now I.You know what I'm leaving." I ramble to myself. I open the closest door to leave but Chris slammed it shut. Then pulled me back to him.

" Look I will explain everything to you when later on tonight but just don't tell anybody that you saw me okay." Chris said before he left.

What the hell. Jesus what just happen. I stop my thoughts and continue to pick up Jason. After I picked up Jason we went to the car to see that Royalty was awake.

" Jason guess what I got to do today." Royalty said to Jason when I have bulged his seat belt.

" I got to mommy job and fired someone. Oh, and I got to meet the people who woke for her and be at the meetings too." Royalty had said with excitement.