Chapter 1

~3 year old Gunshots POV~

I was up in my room,looking for my game pad. Soon I heard what sounded like a baby crying. "What the?" I ran downstairs.

I opened the basement door. It was cold and dark. "Hello?" I asked. "Is anyone there?" I asked again. "Help." A little voice cried.

I looked near the wood and I saw what looked like a 1 year old. She had short black hair. I ran over to her and picked her up. She was freezing cold and she looked really scared.

I sat down by the wall and rubbed her head softly to calm her down. She looked at me with her sparkling deep green eyes.

She may be a baby sister since my mom was pregnant and I heard a child crying a year ago but didn't think much about it.

I'm sure she didn't have a name. "Brother?" She cried. "Hey. I'm Gunshot." I said. She smiled and placed her little hand on my cheek.

She's so cute. She looks kinda like me but her eyes are darker then mine.

I was thinking of a name. "How about...Bullet." I said. "Yay!!" She yelled. I laughed.

I can't believe I'm an older brother.

~3 years later~

I'm 6 and Bullets 3. She starts school tomorrow
so she's home alone a lot. Whenever I come home,Bullets right by the door waiting for me. She always jumps up and hugs me tightly.

One day I came home and she wasn't there. "Bullet!" I yelled. "Bullet!!" I shouted. "Gunshot!!! Help me!!" Bullet shouted. "Hang on Bullet!!!" I yelled. I dropped my bag and rushed up to her room.

Her door was locked. "Come on." I muttered. I got the door open and when I did I saw my dad,holding a sharp knife against her throat. "No!! Dad don't!!" I yelled. "Under one condition little boy!" My dad growled.

"You won't tell anyone about us abusing you. If you tell anyone,or try to run away,your sister will die. Understand!?" He growled.

"Yes. Just please let her go. The poor thing is already traumatized!" I said. He dropped Bullet and slammed the door shut.

Bullet was sobbing her heart out. She was so scared. She ran over to me and sobbed in my chest as she cuddled close to me. I hugged her and rubbed the back of her head.

"Shhh...shhhh. It's ok Bullet your safe. It's alright. I'm here." I said softly. We laid down on her bed,I stayed close to her to help her calm down.

She looked up at me. I gently wiped her tears and held her hand. She laid her head on my chest and fell asleep.

I slowly closed my eyes and passed out.

~the next day~

I got up and got dressed. Afterwards I gently rubbed Bullets head. "Hey sis. It's time to get up." I whispered. Bullet rubbed her eyes.

"Hi brother." Bullet groaned in exhaustion. She got dressed and we headed to school.