i hate my life...

So I'm 15 right now if you didn't know, and I not very tall or anything... I went to the hospital (not the ER) because I have a lump in my boob... It's not that big though, inch or so. I'm also in therapeutic foster care until I'm 18 so... The doctor said that it doesn't look cancerous so I don't have to do a biopsy (I thought I was aloud to have happiness about not getting a needle shoved in my boob but NO) the tribe(ocs) and my clinician are forcing me to get the biopsy anyway! They said "If she was my daughter I would do it anyway" ... I hate my life...

Moving on to another reason, I have asthma, and know one listens to the rule of NO spraying smelly things... I had a really bad asthma attack because of this... I talked to the teacher repeatedly!!!! My boyfriend even tries to help... He's a giant and cuddly, why would you listen to that???? So today we had a fire drill and it triggers a panic attack on me so on top of that, having an asthma attack so my day was miserable... Other than I have really good friends.that try to help me though!!!! That's a good part of the day!!!!

Anyway, sorry for interrupting the book. Next chapter should be uploaded soon!!!! Bye bye my dudes!!!! Mama loves you!!!!!