The Massage

Fandom: Pirates in Love (Love 365)

Pairing: Soshi x Reader

Summary: A sensual massage is just what the doctor ordered

The scented oils –lavender and rose – glide over your skin. Numerous candles light the room in a dim candle light. Their shadows flicker over the floor, dancing in time to the strong, powerful hands that caress your body.

The pads of his fingers exert pressure over your shoulder blades, rubbing in circles to ease the knots of tension from within you. You sigh beneath his touch as you feel yourself becoming more relaxed, and your body sinks further into the feather soft bed beneath you.

Your arms are spread loosely at your sides and your hair streams out to the side. There's a slight pressure on the backs of your thighs – barely there – where he straddles you to give him better access to your body.

You can hear waves crashing against the shore. You can almost feel the waves tickling at your feet, the warm water lapping at your toes. Through the open window a cooling breeze floats through. The scent of salt is on the air.

You close your eyes and let Soshi's hands roam wherever they please. The rough callouses on the palms of his hands graze your skin, adding new sensations to your over sensitive flesh. As if sensing this, he presses the palm of his hands down on your shoulder blades and you both hear the knot there pop. Almost immediately Soshi soothes the area with gentle circles of his fingertips.

"You feel so soft beneath my touch," he murmurs as his hands move lower down your spine.

A shiver runs through your body.

"I don't know what I've done to deserve you."

Soshi's voice was rough with emotion yet smooth and alluring at the same time. To emphasize his words, he leans down to press a soft kiss at the back of your exposed neck.

Soshi turns his hands so the sides of his hands can rub horizontally across your spine. You attempt to meet his touch but your body refuses to listen to you. You're so relaxed that you can't feel either your arms or your legs. It is as if you're floating; just your body with Soshi's hands and his hypnotizing voice.

"No longer do I feel the need to possess you. Somehow you've tamed my heart."

His hands continue to explore your exposed skin. Above you, you feel his weight shift as he reaches over for the vial of oil. In amongst the sound of waves, you can hear the slight noise as the oil trickles into his open palm. Then his hands begin where they left off.

The oil is cool against your heated skin. It's a welcomed contrast. The more Soshi speaks, the more you allow yourself to be swept away by his words. You've been aware of your growing connection for a while now. But never have you allowed yourself to believe it up until now.

Somehow, out of all the women in the world, you have been the one to capture Soshi's attention. And most of all – keep it.

"I never thought you'd have this effect on me," he says, his voice but a whisper above the sound of waves.

His hands move down your sides, kneading the skin in circles and alternating the pressure he applies. You're jelly beneath his touch.

"I never thought you'd mean this much to me."

Soshi continues to move down your body and his hands put pressure at the small of your back. You squirm beneath his touch, silently begging him to continue to worship your body. The strong scents of lavender and rose help to relax your senses further.