Chapter 2

Sam is Luke Brooks also known as a group from youtube called the Janoskians which is the picture.  The video is Adam also known as Chester See on youtube, he's the guy singing. 

Aiden finally got off school he walked into his house and was greeted by the sweet smell of cinnamon buns coming from the kitchen, “Mom? Are you busy?”

A clashing sound echoed throughout the house and Aiden ran into the dining room where the sound had come from, when he rounded the corner he saw his mom on the floor surrounded by broken cookies and a silver pan on her chest, Aiden’s mom Silvia looked up at her son and laughed, “Oh welcome home sweetie, would you like some cookies?”

Aiden chuckled and gave his mom his hand to help her up, “Hey mom, I have to ask you something pretty important.”

Silvia dusted her pink dress off with her oven mitts and looked over to the kitchen, “Of course honey, but first let’s get the cinnamon buns out of the oven, alright?”

Aiden followed his mom into the kitchen and jumped up onto the counter grabbing an apple from the fruit bowl, “So mom, you know how we had that talk about how you wanted me to succeed in life.”

Silvia opened the oven and pulled out a tray of delicious looking deserts, “Sweet heart, we’ve never had a conversation like that, but I’m pretty sure every mother wants that for their child.”

Aiden hopped off of the counter and grabbed a cinnamon bun from the tray his mom was holding, “Mom, have I ever told you how lovely that dress matches your eyes and how wonderf-.”

“Okay Aiden, what do you want.”

“Well… You know that contest me and Cade-.”

“Cade and I dear.”

Aiden rolled his eyes, “Okay, you know that contest cade and I we’re going to try out for, the one on Mtv?”

Silvia dropped the tray onto the stove, “You’re not going.”

“Mom you didn’t even know what I was going to say.”

Silvia’s fingers grasped the edges of the counter making her knuckles turn white, “Aiden you’re not going, you’re not going to leave me just like your da-.”

Before his mom could finish Aiden pulled her into a tight hug, her head resting under his chin, “Mom, I would never do what dad did to you. I promise to phone every week and I’ll visit on the holidays or whenever I can. You just have to let me do this mom, this is big.”

Aiden looked into Silvia’s eyes which were shining with tears, “Okay honey, you’re seventeen now. I seem to forget that my little boy is all grown up now,” she looked to her hands that were still dusted with cookie crumbs, “but no matter what you always have to call I don’t care what is going on or whoever you’re with, your mother always comes first alright?”

Aiden smiled and hugged his mother again, “I love you too mom.”

~Next scene~ (Sam’s house)

Sam white was one of the richer kids in town, pool in his back yard, tennis court in the kitchen, even a butler name Timothy who he looked up to more than his own father. But of course, Timothy didn’t make the decisions in the house his father did.

On any other occasion Sam would has said no to the trip just to avoid talking to his father, but for a 3 year vacation with Cade Wells himself, Sam would climb the CN tower for an opportunity like this.

So this is why we see the small tenth grader standing in front of two thick oak doors which led into what could be mistaken for the oval office but was far more intimidating. Cautiously, Sam grabbed the silver handle and pushed open the door slowly.