Chapter 1

Blake's P.O.V.

Having a crush is hard. It's definitely not easy. Especially when your crush is the same gender as you. Yeah I'm gay whooptie doo. And my crush is a guy. Matthew Peters. No, he's not the quarterback of the football team or the smartest person in our class (that's me), he's just an average high schooler; like most of us wish to be.

I've known Mattie for maybe five years now and we're in our junior year of high school. I only just started liking him three years ago so yes I did get to know him if you're curious about that. I have a question for you, how long should you know your crush before you like them? Does it matter?

Matthew's P.O.V.

I'm not stupid. I know he likes me. I'm just waiting for him to say it. Blake hasn't had an easy life and I want to be there for him for the rest of his life. I just want him to open up to me. Ever since we entered highschool, he's been distant and I don't think he knows I know why. No, I don't like girls. I tried to for the sake of my father, not going insane, but I just can't.

Girls are scary, and weird, and I'm just not attracted to them. I don't think I ever will be either. But there's this one girl that really likes me. I don't know what it is but ever since I was 12, I've been able to tell if and when someone likes me. I'm only 16 and I guess my senses have developed over time. But back to Blake. He's a really cool dude, I may just come on to him myself (get it? No? Okay...I'll stop) but who knows where that'll lead?

Nicki's P.O.V.

*sees Matt walking down the hallway*

"H-hey Matt! I....I made these cookies with my grandparents and there were some left over...here!

*Puts cookies in Matt's hands*

"S-share them with Blake!"

*Runs around the corner*

Ugh, what was I thinking??? Share them with Blake ..he's my rival. I WILL win Matthews love if it's the last thing I do!!

Blake's P.O.V.

What the

I walked into school to see Nicki (my rival) giving cookies, cookies to Matt.

B:"Hey hey Mattie. What was that all about with Nicki?"

M: "Uhh.... I'm not too sure?"

B: "Well, what cha got there?"

Play it cool Blake, play it cool

Matthew's P.O.V.

Crap, what am I gonna do? How does this look to Blake?? Getting cookies from a girl, I'm sure it looks perfect Matt, just perfect

*Face palms*

B: Matt? What's wrong?

Shit, he saw me

M: Nothing bro, let's go to class.

*Slings arm around Blake's shoulders and blushes slightly*

B: "You okay there Matt? You're looking a little red."

M: "Yea I'm fine!!"

*Tosses cookies into the trash*

Nicki's P.O.V.

I can't believe he threw my cookies away for Blake. Ugh, I hate him.

*Runs off to class*

Fin