Chapter 4

There are two Nicky's. One is Blake's brother and one is Blake's friend. You should be able to tell who is who

Nicky's P.O.V.

I did not expect things to go that way. I thought they had finally come to the point where they can share their feelings for one another. And be genuinely happy.

I go downstairs to see my brother sitting in front of the door crying...

N: Blake, you know he didn't mean to say that. I-it just...it just came out the wrong way.

B: It doesn't matter if he meant it or not . He knew I liked guys and he never once asked me how I felt! I always help him with his problems and issues but he never bothers to worry about me!

N: Now Blake, you of all people should know how much he cares about you. He loves you to death. Why can't you see that?

B: No, that's just...brotherly love.

N: You both need major help. You're always doubting yourself. Just let people into your life Blake. It will be for the better.!

B: And if I let someone into my life, what happens to you? You'll have no one. We don't even have parents anymore. They gave us away since we weren't perfect children you should know I would never leave you Nicky.

N: Dude, I can practically take care of myself. I'm 14!!

B: The keyword there is practically Nicky. You still need someone to care and be there for you.

N: That's what my boyfriend is for!!

B: B-boyfriend?!?

N: Heh heh oops...?

Shit, what have I done??? I didn't mean for that to come out. I wasn't ready to tell him yet!

B: Since when do you have a boyfriend Nicky?

N: U-um, since seventh grade...

B: What?? And you weren't going to tell me??

N: I wasn't ready Blake. I wanted you to find love first. I mean you have but, you won't accept it.

B: I'm not upset Nicky I just wish you would rely on me more. That's what I'm here for...

*Runs and hugs Blake*

N: I'm sorry Blake.

B: It's fine Nicky...

Time skip

Blake's P.O.V.

Well, that's one problem out of the way. Now to deal with Matt. Is there even anything to say? I love him and he loves me but I can't bring him happiness. I can't give him what he wants... I'll just call...I can't believe I'm saying this, Nicki...

*Calls*

B: H-hello?

N: Hey loser, finally giving up? We both know Matt is mine.

B: Yeah I'm giving up. He's all yours Nick.

N: What? But Blake, you love him...

B: I know but, I can't bring him true happiness...

Nicki's P.O.V.

What should I do? I've been trying to get those two together for years. Blake can't give up. I'll just persuade him to be with Matt. After all, I've never seen anyone look at someone the way they look at each other. It's pure love
Besides, I'm gay. Those fuckers will never know though. At least not yet anyways.

N: Hold on Blake, my mom's calling me, I'll call you back.

B: Okay Nicki.

*Ends call*

*Calls Matt*

M: Nicki?

N: H-hey Mat-

M: What do you want? I don't really feel like talking right now.

N: If you'd shut up, you'd see I'm trying to get you to meet up with Blake, you dickhead!

M: O-oh...sorry

N: Anyways, meet me in the court yard at the park.

M: Thanks Nick. I owe you....hey, don't you like me?

Oh brother

N: I'm gay Matt. I was trying to push you and Blake together which worked until whatever happened today.

M: I'll go get ready.

N: Matt?

M: Yeah?

N: Don't fuck this up, This could be your last chance.

M: I won-

N: Just don't hurt the guy anymore. He doesn't need it. Know what you're going to say.

M: *silent*

N: *waiting*

M: Okay, I will...

*Ends call*

*Calls Blake*

B: Hello?

N: Blake, I wanna talk about this face to face. Meet me in the court yard at the park.

B: Uh,okay.

This has to work. Kami-sama please let them make up.

Fin.