Chapter 1: Poor Choices

~Beep Beep Beep~

"Claude it's your turn to turn it off." There were two black haired, hazel eyed, mixed boys in separate beds. There was one small bedside table between the two beds with a lamp, alarm, and a pair of glasses. The boy named Claude turned off the alarm showing 7:00 am, and put on his glasses. Both boys got up to get ready for school. They were 13 year old twin brothers in the 8th grade named Sebastian and Claude Michaelis. The only way to tell them apart was because Claude had a tiny mole under his eye and wore glasses.

     They went to the bathroom with two sinks and brushed their teeth. Sebastian stayed in the bathroom to get dressed while Claude went back to the room. Both of them wore white t-shirts with a black Adidas jacket, black Adidas sweat pants, and black low top Adidas shoes with white stripes.

     On the way to the table their mom Rachel Michaelis had just finished cooking breakfast which was eggs, toast, and sausage. "Good morning boys."

"Morning mom," both boys said. Soon after, their father Vincent Michaelis came downstairs and kissed his wife. "Morning dad."

"Good morning, you have 5 minutes or else i'll be late for work." Their dad was a millionaire who was the owner of apple. They lived in a mansion, and went to a private school. They quickly ate, grabbed their backpacks, and got in their dad's mustang. The drive to their school usually took about 20 minutes, and today was no different. They waved bye to their dad and walked to their separate classes which was French for Claude and History for Sebastian.

     Claude just sat down next to his best friend named Alois Trancy. Alois was a blonde, white boy standing at 5'6. Even though Claude was tall, his height being 5'10 at 13, he didn't play any sports. Although his brother who was 5'8 played basketball, and was the starting point guard. "Hey Claude!"

"Hey Alois, how was your weekend?"

"Boring as always. I got the new Iphone XS though. What about you?"

"We had our yearly family pictures. Then we saw the new Wreck-It-Ralph movie, and..."

"Ok class has started. Shut your mouths and do your warm up." Their teacher William Spears gave them their assignments and they got to work.

     In Sebastian's class Sebastian immediately found his best friend Ciel Phantomhive. Ciel was a short brunette standing at 5'4. "Whats up Sebby? How was your weekend?"

"It was fine. We had family pictures and went to the movies. How's your new little sister? Did they name her yet?"

"Yep her name is Elizabeth Chelsea Phantomhive. She's so adorable, and i'm going to be the best big brother. What time is your game today?"

"5:00 pm and we play our rivals."

"Yes! Count me in on being there. Oh, look who just showed up. Your girlfriend is calling you." Sebastian turned his head to see his girlfriend Karen. He quickly got up and walked to her.

"Hey Kay."

"Hey, I have to show you something." She pulled him by his hand and led him to the janitors closet.

"Why are we... mph." She quickly kissed him and gave him the look. "Don't you think we're too young for that?"

"Age is just a number sweetheart." And he didn't stop her.

"Sebastian... Sebastian... Ciel where is Sebastian? I just saw him."

"I don't know." Their teacher Grell Sutcliff sighed and marked him absent. Ciel knew exactly what was going on if his friend was taking so long. He just hoped his friend didn't get in trouble.