Chapter 1

LISA POV

Imagine having the girl of your dreams right there and is your wife? Hmm..well for me I never imagined that this would happen to me years ago. I was just simply a girl who worked at Starbucks, yep...I know Starbucks. I'm really good at making drinks, but anyways that's where all it all started.

"BABYYY!!" I heard my wife yell from the kitchen.

"YES BABE? YOU NEED SOMETHING?!?" I answered back knowing what she needed.

"YAHH..COME HERE AND HELP ME PREPARE DINNER!" she shouted.

As she was about to call me again, I immediately got up from bed, to then put on my cute soft unicorn slippers and ran.

"BABYY CO~"

I interrupted.

"H-hey Nini I'm here now, stop shouting."
I extended my hand to then hug my wife from behind. "AAHH!" she screamed. I couldn't help myself but laugh at her reaction.

"Baby don't scare me like that when I'm cooking! Look babe! THE CHICKEN FELL!!"

Damnit Lisa! I was so lost looking at her beautiful face that I forgot about what she was doing.

"Oops. I'm sorry baby.", I showed a guilty smile while getting my hands free from her waist.

We stared at each other for a little while until she broke in laughter.

"AHAHAHAHA BABY YOU SHOULD'VE SEEN YOUR FACE, YOU LOOKED SO GUILTY!" my wife said before wheezing.

"Take a chill pill babe, I thought you were gonna punish me for scaring you and making the chicken fall."

Seeing her laugh made me happy, I slowly laughed as I pictured in my head what my face could've looked like in the moment of guiltiness. So I started laughing with my wife...until...she stopped.

"Punish? Huh. Maybe later." she smirked.

"Now help me with this mess Manoban." pointing to the chicken on the tile floors.

While I shivered with hearing those words, she started to pick up the chicken. And I just stood there, thinking of what might happen later.

"Lisa?" I heard her ask.

"Oh! I'm sorry babe. Here let me do it, I'll clean this all up and I want you to rest for the hard work you've done preparing this chicken. I will cook for us." I said calmly and squatting down to help.

"No baby, I'll help you. And after dinner, we can watch a movie." She said while wiping the tile floor with a wet towel.

"Baby, can I say something?" I said while staring at her lovingly.

She stared back and nodded.

"I love you, and I promise to be the best wife I could be." I smiled and then slowly approaching her soft lips to a slow and passionate kiss.

I broke the kiss from feeling the the chicken from her hands. I giggled.

"I know you will babe and I love you too." Jennie chuckled close to my lips.

"ALRIGHT LETS PREPARE THIS CHICKEN SHA'LL WE?!" I stood up helping my wife stand up. I walked to the fridge to take out another chicken and placing it on the counter where my wife would clean it.

"Go chop and flavor the vegetables babe and I'll season this chicken." I nodded going to the groceries Jennie bought earlier. I searched for the ingredients. The rice was already cooked so all we need to prepare was the chicken.

- After 30 minutes

Jennie had put the chicken in the oven.

"Alright babe, now all we need to do is wait." I wailed desperately hungry.