Scary People, Happy Endings

Reader POV

I sigh to myself all because of boredom. Big brother Francis is just in his room looking for things to show innocemt little Italy. Though I try to convince myself he isn't a pervert, I gave up, knowing it was all true. Suddenly, I heard very loud and furiously fast knocks on the front door. "There's a doorbell you know." I shouted out so it would be loud enough for the perosn to hear. But, he still continued to knock, as if not hearing what I had just said.

I open the door only to find the person who always calls himself a hero ... Alfred F. Jones

"What the bloody hell do you want Alfred?! And why won't you just use the doorbell like any normal person would?!" I basically shouted at his face. "Well, I wanted you to go to my party!" he said with an annoying smile plastered on his face. You sigh in annoyance but just asked him "Is big broth-" "Yes! Francis is going there too!" He said cutting you off, after predicting you were to ask that. "Alright then. Good. I only know you and Francis anyway. Now then ... what time is that party of yours?" You said in-between yawns while rubbing your eyes "It's at 7:00 pm. Now, don't be late." He said, handing you the invitation then he quickly left before you could say thanks and shut the door at his face.

"FFFRRRAAANNNCCCIIISSS!!" you screamed from the living room, knowing it would reach him otherwise. You heard loud footsteps going down the stairs and revealed a messy-haired French man. "Wh-what is it (y/n)?! Did something happen to my dear little sister?!" he asked panicking while you just yawn and hand him the invitation while saying "It's from Alfred. He wants us to go to his party later at 7:00. It's still in 9 hours anyway so I'll just be in my room." You left him to go to your room and you opened your computer to start using different websites such as Wattpad, Facebook, Quotev, Twitter and YouTube.

A little later, a knock came to your room. You looked at the time and it was 5:30 pm. 'Well, time seriously flew by quickly.' You thought to yourself. You opened the door to see your big brother holding a nice, and not revealing, dress. "(Y/n) you need to-" "Yeah yeah, whatever." You started taking a bath, fixing youself and all else. You finshed at 6:30, just the right time. "(Y/n)! Let's go!" You heard your brother shout, seemingly from his room "Yeah. I'm going down now!" You replied to him at the same tone of voice. When you got to the car, Francis already started the engine. You rode in and started your travel to Alfred's house.

~ At The Party ~

Francis POV 

Ah, so much pretty ladies! Wait, I can't leave (y/n) all alone! Who knows what would happen to my little sister?! I was startled when I heard a voice speak out right in my ear saying "OI!" repeatedly. I looked at her and nervously asked, "(Y/n), will you be fine on your own?" "Yes. I am clearly not a child anymore." Was my sister's reply. And so ... "Oh okay then. Make sure to stay away from Ivan Braginski and most especially Arthur Kikland okay? Well then, See you!" With that, I ran off leaving my dear sister to herself.

Reader POV

...Big Brother left me, again, to flirt with ladies. "Tch. Pathetic." I was busy cursing my older brother until I heard a woice behind me ask "Hello there, love. May I ask, are you alright?" British accent eh? I turned around and saw a boy with ... caterpillar-like eyebrows. "Hm? Oh, I'm perfectly fine. Never better actually. Who might you be Mr.Catterpillar Brows?" I said, almost as if I was teasing him for his incredibly huge eyebrows. "Wh-what?! Catterpillar brows?! Who are you to say that to me?!" He shouted, angrily, with a face even redder than absolutely ripe Spanish tomatoes. "I'm Francis's little sister. Might there be a problem with that?" I said half pissed and half amused at how red his face had gotten just because I said something I would normally say to any person who would have eyebrows like his. "No wonder you titled me as 'Caterpillar brows'. Anyway, I'm Arthur Kirkland. You are?" wait ... ARTHUR KIRKLAND?! [[asdfghjkl]] How am I to ignore such a handsome gentleman such as him?! Grrrrrrrraaahhh ... "O-oh ... well ... um ..." I started with a stutter. Make up an excuse (y/n)! "M-my brother seems to be calling me. I need to go. Farewell Mr. Arthur!!" I ran away, looking desprately for my brother. Oh what have I gotten myself into?!