Agent 4's Speech

A Graduation Ceremony Has Happened At Agent 4's School. All Parents Are There To Support Their Children. Even Agent 4's Mom Even Arrived. At The Ceremony, Agent 4 Is Given The Speech To All Parents.

Agent 4: I... I Don't Know How To Say This... But... I Want To Thank Everyone For Being Supportive For All The Students Here. I Also Want To Thank Someone Special. The Person Who Was There For Me. My Mom.

Everyone Is Stunned About Hearing This. Marie Even Heard Everything Of Agent 4's Speech.

Agent 4: My Mom, She Helped Get Through This. I Want To Thank Her For Being There For Me. Mom, If Your Listening... I Want To Say That You Are My Hero. My Mom Is My Hero. I Always Want To Say That You Are My Best Mom.

Marie Is Now Tearing Up At Agent 4's Speech.

Marie: A... Ag... Agent 4...

Agent 4: And Mom... If You Are In The Crowd... I Love You Mom, For Being My Mom And Hero.

Everyone: Aww...

Marie Is Now Crying About Her Daughter's Speech.

Marie: Agent 4, I Love You Too.

Agent 4: Mom! You Came...

Agent 4 Go Towards Marie And Hugs Her Mom. And Marie Hugged Back Her Daughter.

Everyone: Aww...

Random Student 1: Her Mom Is Marie? Lucky.

Random Student 2: Agreed.

Random Student 3: Marie, The Squid Sister Idol Is This Yellow Squid's Mom? She Is Lucky To Have A Mom Like Marie.

Random Student 4 And 5: Yep.

Agent 4: Mom... I Thought You Were Not Gonna Come See Me Get Congratulate.

Marie: I Had A Change Of Heart. I Never Want To Miss My Baby Girl Get Congratulate. So I Came Here To Watch You.

Agent 4: Thank You Mom, I Love You So Much Mom.

Marie: Your Welcome, And I Love You Too. Let's Go Home. I'll But Us Some Ice Creams.

Agent 4: Yay! Your The Best Mom.

Marie: I Know. I Can Know That Your Aunt Callie And Cousin Agent 3 Are There At The Ice Cream Store.

Agent 4: Then Let's Go Mom.

Marie: Okay Agent 4.

Then Agent 4 And Marie Went To The Ice Cream Store To Have Some Food With Callie And Agent 3. The Four Had Some Ice Cream And Get Together. The Two Parents Are Happy That Their Children Are Graduated From School. The End.