Chapter 5 - Blood Brother

Outfits in the external link

https://urstyle.fashion/collections/102677

THEN

From 8.01 - We Need to Talk About Sabrina: In Rufus' Cabin's kitchen, Sam, Dean, Catty, Scarlett and Ness were gathered.

"I guess, um... I guess something happened to us this year, too," Sam told them. "Uh, I could barely keep track of Catty and Sabrina because they were always on the run, and I don't hunt anymore."

Sam smiled tentatively.

"You quit?" Scarlett asked.

"Yeah," Sam answered. "We stuck together for a little while. Then they tracked us down and tried to take them and kill me. Sabrina barely got us out. Sabrina's still learning how to use her... powers. We got separated because of it. We talked after that, but we haven't seen each other since."

"You didn't even try to find them?" Scarlett asked.

"Yes, he did," Catty answered. "We were the ones that stayed away because I was trying to protect him, Scar. And there was no possible way for him to catch up because we had to be ready to fight or move at a moment's notice."

From 8.01 - We Need to Talk About Sabrina: In the joined motel room, Sam, Dean, Scarlett and Catty were talking.

Sm looked at Dean and Scarlett. "I tried to find them. I did." He looked at Catty. "You just mixed up your running and hiding routine so much that even I couldn't find you."

"Yeah, because I didn't want to be found," Catty told him.

"I get that, and I get that you just wanted to protect me, which I thank you for that," Sam told her. "I just... I don't know."

"Look, Sam, even if you weren't with Catty and Sabrina, you could have still done the job," Dean told him. "What could possibly make you stop just like that? A girl? Was there a girl?"

"Yeah, there was," Sam answered. "And then there wasn't."

From 8.03 - Heartache: In the motel room, Sam sighed, looking away. "I'm saying that... Ava dying trying and failing to stop bad... when Ava wanted so much more for our lives... Ava wanted us to be safe. And Ava knew this isn't safe. And Catty, you're the one that didn't want me to find you because you wanted me to be safe."

Catty nodded. "Yeah. I just didn't know you'd actually stay away. You know, I figured you'd do what you always did. Tell me to shut up and come and find us."

Sam looked at Catty. "I did try to find you. You know that. I just couldn't. You said you wanted to keep me safe. That's why you stayed away. You said that you could handle it."

Catty looked down at Sabrina. "Yeah. But you have no idea how scared I actually was."

From 8.01 - We Need to Talk About Sabrina: Outside Rufus' Cabin, Scarlett, Sam, Ness and Dean were putting weapons and their bags into the trunk of the Impala. Sabrina and Wyatt were sitting on the steps of the porch.

Catty walked toward Scarlett, Sam, Ness and Dean. "Me and Sabrina can be on our merry way. We have been doing fine for a year now, so..."

Catty glanced around, as if subconsciously looking for a threat.

"Fine?" Dean repeated. "Look at yourself, Catty. You're scared." Catty looked at them. "Even though you're trying to convince Sabrina over there that you're the fearless Mom."

"I did the same thing with Wyatt you're doing right now with Sabrina," Scarlett told her. "But guess what? It was easier for me, because I had Cas and Los helping me and Wyatt, and then when we found each other again, we had Dean and Ness helping us too. But you? Because you ditched Sam to protect him? Catty, you and Sow were completely alone. You're worse off than we were."