New World, Still Bald

Once upon a time there was a lovely princess. But she had an enchantment upon her of a fearful sort which could only be broken by love's first kiss. She was locked away in a castle guarded by a terrible fire-breathing dragon. Many brave knights had attempted to free her from this dreadful prison, but none prevailed. She waited in the dragon's keep in the highest room of the tallest tower for her true love and true love's first kiss.

"Huh. A fairytale manga. " Saitama bluntly stated, putting it down and heading to the bathroom to wash up.
"Well, guess I'll check it out tomorrow."

--------------------------------

"Master!" Genos shouted, shaking him to wake him up. "Whoa, whoa, I'm up what's with all the-oh?" He noticed the lush forest surrounding them, although it was quite different than the forest near his city. "How'd he even drag me all the way over here?" He muttered to himself. He noticed Genos' odd outfit.
"What's with the fursuit?" He pointed to the donkey ears on Genos' head. "Master, that's what I was trying to tell you. We seem to have been teleported to another world. A fairytale world, given the news I heard in the town over before finding you." He pointed down the path behind him. "Here." He hunted through a pocket in the suit and handed him a flyer.
"Looking for knights to rescue princess from Dragon's keep." Saitama skimmed over the flyer before putting it in his own pocket. "Looks like we're saving a princess." He stood up, dusting himself off. "Lead the way, Genos." "Master,I'm afraid it's going to take a while. This suit is heavy." "Have you tried taking it off?" Genos flared up both of his arms and lit the suit on fire. It immediately regenerated. "It seems I can't. It has done this every time I tried to burn it." He sighed, adjusting his ears. "Oh, that's a bummer."

He noted how he was wearing a yellowed white shirt with a brown vest over it, along with red plaid pants. "Doesn't look too bad." He thought.

"Wait, I think we should go back into town. Perhaps there we could find out more about this place."

-------------------------

They made it back into town, but it was deserted. "Where'd everyone go?" Saitama asked, glancing around. "Perhaps over there." Genos pointed to a gray palace in the distance. Saitama shrugged and began walking towards it, Genos following behind.

A man in a cartoony knight costume was calmly walking around the front of the palace, but began to scream when Saitama came closer. "Please don't eat me!" "Dude I'm not into vore." He was ignored as the man began to run around in all directions, before crashing into a pillar.

"At least we can go in." Saitama shrugged, cautiously stepping over the man's body.

"Why was that man afraid of Master? Most often people unjustly dismiss him." Genos frowned.

-------------------------------------

A chorus of boos greeted them as soon as they stepped inside the palace walls. It appeared to be an arena, as there were knights jousting on horseback.

"Halt right there, ogre!" "Ogre?" Both Genos and him asked. "What are you doing in my castle?" They saw a short man's finger pointing at Saitama. Genos raised an eyebrow.

"Well, the dude in front just freaked when he saw me and passed out." The short man's eyes narrowed. "I'm Lord Farquad, ruler of Duloc. It seems like there's a new plan with you around." Several knights pointed swords against his throat. "The one who can kill the ogre will be named champion! Go forth!"

"Master, should I handle this?"

"I'm pretty sure we both can."

A sudden "TWACK" rang through the arena and the crowd gasped. The knights had fallen to the ground, caused by a single hit. Cheers errupted soon after.