13

A couple hours later

Dynasty

It was now 2 AM and still no Mila

It was now 2 AM and still no Mila .

Juan wanted to make a missing persons report but I had to remind him that I'm a whole fucking Queen Pin that's beefing with a Queen Pin . This is beyond the police and I don't need those pigs in my business right now .

I knew that Sofìa had her , I just couldn't figure out how . It's common sense that  someone that's close to me was working with Sofìa behind my back but who is it ?

As much as I didn't wanna call my dad to tell him what was going on .. I just knew I had to .

Moments later

I knocked on my parents front door hand in hand with Juan with my glock tucked on my hip.

I knew Juan was a dead man walking and if my dad pulled some shit , someone wasn't gonna leave this house alive . I am not in the mood for the petty games .

My mom answered the door with sad emotions written all over her face .

I knew she felt bad about the Juan situation but her and her husband are 1, so she has to suffer the repercussions too .

Since Mila was the first grandbaby , she meant everything to my parents .

She let us in and we met my father in the foyer .

He looked at Juan and I long and hard .

" Is there a problem ?" I tested .

He shook his head .

" I want to apologize for what I've done . Seeing that Mila has been pulled into this mess , I don't wanna add fuel to the fire and have my daughter lose the love of her life and my only grandchild lose her father , I'm going to put our differences aside and let you live ." He said nonchalantly.

Juan scuffed and I let out a sigh of relief . I was happy I didn't have to murk my father .

" even though you apologized it's still not gonna make up for what you done . Please know that ." I said .

Fuck that sorry ass apology . It didn't seem like he was even a tad bit sorry for the stunt he pulled .

He nodded . " well let's talk about how we were gonna get mila back then ." He said walking into the living room .

On the coffee table , it was some photos and notes all on the table .

" I see you started without us ." I said taking a seat On the couch next to Juan .

" yeah . I have some photos that was taken by my investigators of the license plates and addresses that Sofìa has used through out this whole situation. It didn't sit right with me so I've been watching her ever since that party you had ."