Harvest Festival Pandemoniun Pt. 1

Izayoi's POV

I stayed up the whole night searching through the books in the library but found nothing that really gave me the answer I was looking for. Picking up another book, I opened it and started reading. I clicked my tongue unconsciously, "Origin? Nothing about that in any of these books. Tch. Maybe I should just tell the others that I have a gift of origin..." I muttered.

I got up and stretched my arms, rethinking my last statement. "They never asked so their's no point in telling them." I yawned, covering my mouth. I thought the lack of sleep didn't really affect me but a few yawns escaped here and there.

'Changing the subject- What type of games should I play with Black Rabbit today?' I thought, as I made my way through a different shelf of books. A small hardcover one caught my attention. I pulled it out from the space it was in and blew on the cover- it was covered in dust.

Dusting it off, it read: "The Origin of Little Garden" 'Heck, it's got origin in its name, might as well give it a shot!' I opened the book, "How old is this thing? Its got dust even on the inside!" Once more, I dusted it off and began to read in my head.

'As most already know, the world of little garden was created by the HighGod of Little Garden. In other words, the king. The king has 3 people that are closer to him than any other species. They are the "Origin Users."' This new information was taking a while to sink in.

'The king can see any and everyone that will come to Little Garden, how they will leave, and even possible life-lines of said person, millennium before they even do.'

'When the HighGod was in the midst of creating Little Garden, he created 3 people to hold a mass amount of power. The three he created were created as his family. Two sons and one daughter.'

'He bestowed upon them a Gift of Origin, each having a specific purpose. One with the power to create anything as long as you had the right materials. Another, with the power to change the form of anything, being able to bend metal with a slight touch.' Ne, doesn't this sound like Homura and Suzuka? The book was beginning to freak me out.

'The last one was bestowed with the gift of destruction of anything he came in contact with because the HighGod thought that the oldest would be able to handle it. But, just in case the HighGod added a limiter on all of the Origin users, which allowed them only so much use of their powers. The limiters are visible only when the origin user is in pain, and looks like blue chains. Said origin users, are able to make the chains appear and disappear while they are conscious.'

'The Origin Users were created with many similarities to the HighGod: including their light blue eyes, evolved senses and personalities.' Wait... Am I reading correctly... Destruction of anything they came in contact with? Is that why I can destroy gifts!?

My head was spinning, I felt like I was going to pass out, like the book didn't want me to read anymore, but I kept on reading, turning towards the next page. 'The HighGod also erased the memories of these holders of these gifts of origin. Making them think they had only 'powerful gifts' with no real meaning behind it, which also changed their personalities a lot and degraded their inborn gifts to a practical "sixth sense" kind of thing. He allowed them the knowledge that it was a gift of origin they were born with, but it was to be kept a secret until they could control it. It was another limiter set in motion to make sure their power wouldn't escalate.' I kept my consciousness steady the best I could, suppressing the urge I had to close my eyes and sleep.

'The last limiter the HighGod placed was to send the three to another dimension, millennium in the future, "Earth." where he separated them, only to be reunited with no way of knowing they had met millennium before. Also, changing their bodies appearances and making them able to age like that of humans.' Okay, breathe Izayoi, breathe.