chapter 1

Nadiesha P. O. V

Bang bang on the door. My mom shouted from outside "get out of bed. Did you forget about school". I wanting to cry I was not in the mood to go to school today. This was because I had to go through my social suicide again.

Apparently when you are nerd the jocks and the cheerleading freaks make life hard for you. I then forgot about all that and jumped out of bed ran to the bathroom, brush my teeth and then took a shower.

So my name is Nadiesha williams. I am a senior at Hampton high school and as you no doing my last year. I am 5''3 inches. I am of light dark complexion I have straight black hair and I am a very jovial and loving person. I love little babies and I am a nerd but i wear no glasses.

I heard Mom shouted my name as I walked out of the bathroom. She was telling me to come have breakfast and that she was leaving for work now. I walked down the stairs and saw her picking up her car keys. She saw me and as she went through the front door she said love you and have your breakfast.

"Love you too mom" I said as she was now turning away going through the door.
                        ****************
************†**********†************

The walk to school was quick. When I arrived at school I saw my best friend Georgeanna by the corridors. I ran to her and hugged her like there was no ending to life.

Georgeanna began laughing at me for no reason and I just let her go and began smiling.

"How are you now sweety?" Georgeanna asked.
I am doing very well, thanks for laughing at me by the the way. I replied. She did nothing much but laughed again and pointed her finger to my face.

***************************************"*$***#*****#*#****#*$***$******

As I walk to my next class which was maths and boy did maths it was my favorite subject. When I entered the class no one was present as yet, so I sit at my desk awaiting my maths teacher Mr. Hayles. 

As the bell rang signalling the start for  second period more students started making their way inside the classroom, and began talking. When the teacher arrived all the talking seize.

She had a long few hours of maths then the bell rang signalling the end of class they all ran through the doors to eat their lunch and sit with their friends.

When Georgeanna arrived at the lunch table, we sat  together and began eating our lunch and that's when I spot the deadly BAD BOY MERTLYN YOUNG.

The next few days I had not seen mertlyn I wonder what had happen to him but every one was too scared to even ask about them except the bitchy of them all Rosalinda.  

...................................................................................
After recess the day was boring as ever I had no more classes for the day so I went to the library to complete reading this interesting novel I found lying on the book shelf. It was a romance novel called the lost love. It was about a young couple who got separated because their family was of different standards. The girl nostalgia moved away with her father a few years back and had just return to mount tilan. Authur was from a poor background so he was refused the love of his life because of his status. When he heard about nostalgia's ruturn he was very happy and went to her house to meet her. "Bing bing" the bell has rang for the dismissal of school. I placed the book back on the shelf and went to my locker to put my books away. As I arrived at the school exit I hit into the chest of the most beautiful creature Mr.Mertlyn himself. "Watch where your going beautiful......." He said with a smirk plastered all over his handsome face.
"You watch where your going" I replied "and stop bothering me got it".
Everyday he would piss me off either by spilling drinks on me or he would push me against the lockers.. He is such a egotistical jerk... I wonder how the hell he even have friends but I guess that no a big deal either they are all the same... I wonder how there parents would feel about them bulling other people...
"No sweet art I can't do that because isn't it obvious your the only little nerd in this place who is weak for my advantage"
"You better stay away from me you jerk... And if u dare mess with me again you will see"Damn where did this bravery come from.. I like it alot but I know I am going to regret this thing soon.. Standing up to the bad boy is not something nobody does.. I wonder what kind of problem I got myself into right now..
"You better watch that pretty little mouth of yours babe"
"Don't call me that you jerk"
"Don't call you what babe, babe"
Then he just wink at me and left with that smirk still on his beautiful face.. I wish I could just slap that smirk off his face..
*****************************************************************
I just got home from driving about twenty minutes on the bus... As I got home I realize mom wouldn't be back until late so I decided to cook dinner in the mean time.. I decided to make chicken and pasta with rice.. Mom love this dish.. As I was almost done cooking there was a knock at the front door and to my surprise it was my.............

SO GUYS THIS IS WHERE THIS CHAPTER ENDS.. I HOPE U ENJOY READING IT AND BY THE WAY WHO DO U GUYS THINK IS AT THE DOOR... IF YOU WANT TO KNOW YOU GUYS HAVE TO KEEP READING.. AND PLEASE SUPPORT ME.. I HAVE JUST STARTED WRITING SO PLEASE HELP ME ALONG THE WAY PLEASE.. IF THERE ARE ANY MISTAKES OR ANY THING LIKE THAT DON'T BE AFRAID TO TELL AND PLEASE ONLY CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM PLEASE.. I AM ONLY A YOUNG WRITER IT IS MY FIRST TIME WRITING A NOVEL