~Author's note~

Hello, reader!

It's Kat, your author! 

This is a retelling of the story from the beloved game, Undertale. (If you couldn't guess that from the start...)

If you've never played, or have always wondered just what this whole game is about, reading this might help you out! (...wow great rhyme 10/10)

Most of the dialogue and all of the characters and plot are all thanks to the creator of this amazing game, Toby Fox. 

So don't give me credit, give it all to him and all of the others who made this wonderful story happen. 

For those who HAVE played, the only differences between the game and this retelling, is Frisk will get a chance to speak her mind a bit more. 

And yes, you read that correctly, Frisk is going to be a girl in this story, since I am in fact a girl. :) 

This story is going to be written in the pacifist path POV. 

For those who don't know what that means, you'll find out, so don't stress ;P 

Also, if you like to be emotionally broken (like me) I might add some links to the actual music in the game to listen to while you read to add some liveliness!

AND WAIT ONE MORE THING
I WILL be leaving some parts out, since this book is already too long...

Well, I'll shut up now! 

Enjoy!

~Kat Savvy~

Having finally finished this chatterbox of an author's notes...

(determination to finish this book...)