Chapter 12- Duel

Mina's pov

"Miss Myoui?" I turn to see Joy looking at me. "Yes?" "Your father would like to speak with you." "Now?" "Yes, Miss Myoui." "Alright."

I look at my phone one more time. If Y/N isn't in her room when I'm done talking to my father, she's so dead. Grumbling under my breath, I tucked my phone back into my pocket before walking to my father's office.

"Yes, father. You called for me?" I sigh as I step into his office. "Yes, Mina. You know the Were Dragons? Our rivals?" He looks at me while crossing his arms.

"Of course I do. They suck. So? What's with them?"

"They have challenged us." My father hands me a piece of paper. "This is handwritten and even signed by Jungkook himself."

"To the lowly Devastators, I hereby challenge you to a group vs group duel. All your stupid men and workers keep ruining my plans, I will have you this time! Send your 10 best men, as will I. Date: 31/12/2018 Time: 1900 Place: Han River's harbour. Best of luck, Devastators. You guys would need it desperately. As my father always says, Death to all who refuse to bend the knee. -Jungkook, the heir of the Were Dragons."

I raise an eyebrow. "Don't we always beat the Were Dragons in group vs group duels? And this date... it's 1 week from now. When will he ever learn to give up?" "He's a tough guy. I'll give him that." My father shrugs. "So who do you think we should send?"

"Y/N." I internally slap myself. I said that way too quickly. My father smirks a little. "That's the first time you gave me an answer with no hesitation at all." I blush a little at his comment.

"Y/N, huh? That kid's tough, and she's certainly skilled. But she's a rookie..." "Who defeated Sehun!" I quickly cut in. "Speaking of Sehun, he's gone."

"What do you mean gone?"

"After my men beat him up and locked him in the dungeons, he disappeared the next day."

"Damn you should up the security, dad."

"Tsk. I assume he is seeking refuge in the Were Dragons. So we have to play this carefully. Why would you think Jungkook would suddenly challenge us? Because he has enough information. And where did he get information? Sehun."

"Oh shit that is mind blowing. So what's the strategy?"

"Mina, I want you to come up with the strategy." He smiles warmly at me. "W-What? M-me? But it's always you or Taehyung that comes up with the strategies!"

"Mina, you're going to be the heir to the Devastators. It's time you start learning how to be the boss. If you don't do it now, you still have to do it in the future. Might as well prepare you now. You will present the strategy to me tomorrow. Dismissed."

"Yes, dad.."

Y/N's pov

Come on, come on! I heaved myself up and finally found myself outside my room's window. Smashing the glass with my fist, I ignored the cuts on my fist and quickly climbed in, sitting on the bed and wiping my sweat.

"Y/N." I heard knocks on my door. It was Mina's voice. I sighed. Just in time. "Come in!" "Hey babe- what happened to the window?" Mina walks in, looking at the smashed window.

"I don't know?" I wince at the pain on my fist. "Did you climb up to your room and smash the window to get in?" Mina gives me a weird look. "Err...." "Y/N you can just use the lift outside and walk like a normal human..." "Well...I...Er..." I scratch my head awkwardly.

"Come on let me clean your wounds." Mina grabs the first aid kit and sits directly opposite me, taking out the cotton pad and gently dabbing on it.

"Y/N?"

"Hmm?"

"The rival gang, the Were Dragons, the heir Jungkook challenged us to a group vs group duel. And my dad says since I'm going to be the future boss of the Devastators, I'll be the one planning the strategy." She says as she bandages my left fist.

"What's a group vs group duel?"

"When a mafia gang challenges another gang to a group vs group duel, each gang sends out their 10 best men to the location of the duel to fight. No rules. Just bloodshed. And of course, The Were Dragons always lose to us because of dad's strategies." She then proceeded to tell me about how her father suspected Sehun of giving information to the Were Dragons.

"Well babe I think you'll come up with a great strategy. And about the Were Dragons...I'm sure I can get some information on them." I kiss the crown of her head when she's done bandaging my fist.

"How?"

"Sources, baby. Sources." I wink at her, making her roll her eyes at me playfully. "I'm thinking of sending you out into there." She looks down shyly, playing with my fingers. "Are you okay with that, babe? I don't want you to get hurt, though."

"Hey, hey babe. Do I look like someone that'll get hurt?"

She looks at my fist before raising it up for me to see. "Yes, Y/N. You are indeed someone who's very prone to injuries." I glare at her. "These are because I'm careless!!! It doesn't work that way, babeee!~" I whine cutely at my girlfriend who's now laughing at my childish antics.

"Alright, alright. I know. I'll send you out. Besides I already have a plan on my mind. I'll present it to my father tomorrow. Rest now, alright? And stop smashing the windows." She gives me a quick peck on the lips before standing up, getting ready to walk out.

I pull her back down. "What?" I look at her with the best puppy eyes I can master, then look down at my fist. Mina looks confused for awhile, until she realised what I was implying.

"You big baby." She mumbles before un-bandaging my fist and kissing the cuts on my hand, making me grin like a child. When she's done, she gives me a sweet kiss on my lips. "I love you, Y/N. Go rest." "I love you too, my penguin."
——————————————————
A/N: hmm filler chapter but I promise the next one will be better ;) fact of the day: Mina is my bias in twice :D vote and comment!~
And check out FuriousKay 's story the reset principality
And traumatisedpenguin 's story Apocalypse
Okay bye have a nice day