Our birthday surprise part 2

No one's POV

(Back at home)

Kayla: Kylie aren't u excited about tomorrow?

Kylie: Yes of course I mean like first, we won the tickets. Second, we are going to meet them tomorrow,and third, we are going the their concert .

Kayla: Yea ikr well I'm about to go to bed so goodnight Kylie (screams) GOODNIGHT MOM

Kylie: Goodnight Kayla (also screams) GOODNIGHT MOM

Mom: Good night girls

(No one's POV)

(In the morning)

Mom: Kylie and Kayla?? Its time to get up so we can go pick up the tickets.

Kylie and Kayla: OK mom here we come.

(No one's POV)

So Kylie and Kayla gets out of their beds and goes in the bathroom and does their business. Kylie combs and brushes out her hair and flat irons it. Kayla combs and brushes her hair and puts it into a bun.

After they do that they go into their room and looks in their closet to find something to wear. Kayla pulls out a white crop top with a black star on it and pulls out some black leggings with some black sneaker wedges. Kylie pulls out a green crop top with a blue star on it and some blue leggings with some green sneaker wedges. They put their clothes and shoes on and head down stairs to meet up with their mom.

(Kylie's POV)

I'm so excited to see mindless behavior especially Princeton. (squeals while smiling)

(Kayla's POV)

I'm so happy . My sister and I ate going to see mindless behavior today and I'm so excited to see Ray Ray.

(Mom's POV)

I know that there excited to meet the boys today and since they giving the girls 4 tickets I'm gonna ask the girls would they like to bring friends along.

TBC...........