Cameron dallas

You and your boyfriend of 2 years where on your way to dinner with the boys as you and Cameron where driving alone in his car he started to tease you in the car by rubbing your thigh "cam stop" you said laughing "what?" He said with a smirk you both just smiled and kept driving when you arrived you saw the boys waiting for you guys outside.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

After you guys finished eating and where just waiting for the check you decided to get Cameron back for what had happened in the car earlier you put you hand on his thigh but he ignored it so you started to rub his thigh going closer to his crotch every time as he started to take a sip from his drink you started rubbing his crotch and he spit it out "are you ok cam?" The boys all asked as you started smiling "yea I just remembered something funny" he replied "ok then" the boys answered "what was that for?" He whispered in your ear "payback" you replied "wait till my revenge when we get home" he whispered in your ear.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

When you arrived to yours and cams house he pushed you agents the wall and kissed you roughly then he picked you up bridal style and set you on your shared bed never breaking the kiss after you both got completely undressed he gave you a passionate kiss and out of nowhere he slammed into you you winced in pain but it turned into pleasure he kept thrusting at a steady pace but you wanted more "cam faster!" You said he started going faster and sloppier which meant you guys were close "I'm gonna cum" cam said "I am too" you replied you both came at the same time and you feel asleep in each others arms.

-----------------------------------------------------

You woke up to breakfast in bed and let's just say there was a round two in the shower...

-------------------------------------

Sorry if it was bad and short but it's my first one so I hope I'll get better soon I am taking requests so just message me to get your own imagine thx!