Prologue

Alec's POV

Run! Run! Run! Is all I could manage to do right now.

I was chase by the Men in White in here!

Where the effin hell is the principal's office of this school anyway!?

"Stop you!" One of them shout behind me.

Dude!? Why are they even chasing me!? I was just going to enrolled here when they stop me in front of the gates and said I can't go any further on here... Why? Is this a secluded area? Some kind of Area 51!?! What's the big idea to enroll in here anyway!?

'Maybe because they're guards or something?'

'But I think they're the same age as me, I bet there are students also...'

'Quit calling they're...'

'Ugh! Shut up now!'

I notice a lot of students looking at me with a complete proper black uniform... Yeah you heard me right... A BLACK uniform.

Tsk! More like a Men in Black students around here Or maybe! This is really an Area 51!?! Alien here, Alien there, blah blah blah...

When I lost the bad guys on my sight, I ask a student with the same uniform wear by the white suit whose chasing after me earlier.

"Hey dude do you know where the principal office is?" I ask changing my voice into a cool guy.

He just curiously look at me up and down and said. "Do I know you?" Before walking past me in the hallway.

Bruh... Did he just leave me here having my mouth open on what he just said!?

Dude! The fuck with that manner huh!?! You Alien!?

I just calmly take a deep breath and cursed him under my breath while starting to run again, finding the principal office.

I saw a bunch of students laughing together around the hallways.

Maybe, they can help me...

I ask them politely with my cool guy voice agaim but you know what they just say...? '...A pretty boy like you shouldn't be around here...' and laugh while walking away.

What was that!? Pretty boy your ass! I'm just wearing a disguise look right now because I just wanted to! This students are definitely Aliens!

I cursed again under my breath and was about to run again when someone stop me.

"Hey...uhm having trouble finding the principal office? I heard you were asking for help to find it.." I turned my head and saw a guy who is nearly more than six foot tall with a white blonde hair, a blue gray eyes and a handsome face. Well scratch the last part, he's ugly on my sight.

Oh now there's this 'Superman to the rescue guy' but you know what they say Superman is from another universe so maybe this guy's an Alien too.

"Where were you when I needed help?" I said sarcastically.

"What?"

"I was just saying that if you could pin point the direction..."

"Uh oh its that way... just turn at that left corner of the hall then go right and take a left again... Then there is a bulletin saying headmaster's office or Principal's office and that's when you find it" He said while pointing at the opposite direction.

"Ah! I'm so glad you were a great help! Thanks dude" I quickly salute with only two finger and run ahead.

So it was the opposite direction of where I'm running too earlier!